Think about it: EF has around 100,000 members each hoping for the big Hammy Hit.Boardin087 said:hes a whore, i think he has hit me with K MAYBE twice int eh past few months...... everyone hits him in hopes of getting the big K hit from him, but he just soaks it up
would you feel like a big man if you could buy high priced call girls every night? (dunk would, but nevermind him.)vansmack2000 said:since when is this a big deal since you can buy as much K as you want?
jacked clown said:Ive never been hit by him either...we should start a elite vs hammy gang
Spanky11 said:I think he has hit me twice in 1 year...
SoKlueles said:me either and i have sex with him
well maybe thats why he dont hit me![]()
bran987 said:one time I gave him 6 figures in k when 6 figures meant something and he never forgot me, one of the only loyals here. but I'm a mod so this stuff doesn't matter to me. of course
good luck on that.AAP said:let's bomb the fuck out of him until he loses a mil.
bran987 said:would you feel like a big man if you could buy high priced call girls every night? (dunk would, but nevermind him.)
Wootoom said:what a loser
How the hell did I miss this thread>?pintoca said:bashing by smurfy á la "OHHHHHH, weeeeeeeeee, a karma parrrrrrrty" in 3....2.....
We'll be looking at 5-digit Power about a month later.bran987 said:who will be the first 8 figure K owner? I think hammy, swole, or 4everhung or one of the big bookie peeps.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














