Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Five Million Karmas

Boardin087 said:
hes a whore, i think he has hit me with K MAYBE twice int eh past few months...... everyone hits him in hopes of getting the big K hit from him, but he just soaks it up
Think about it: EF has around 100,000 members each hoping for the big Hammy Hit.
 
me either and i have sex with him




well maybe thats why he dont hit me:(
 
one time I gave him 6 figures in k when 6 figures meant something and he never forgot me, one of the only loyals here. but I'm a mod so this stuff doesn't matter to me. of course
 
vansmack2000 said:
since when is this a big deal since you can buy as much K as you want?
would you feel like a big man if you could buy high priced call girls every night? (dunk would, but nevermind him.)
 
Last edited:
Shit I remember when Raina and Perk were closing in on 1 mill.


Some people probably remember when 20,000 was a lot.
 
I sat at the top for about a week before the super bowl
it was like a fuckin' job passing out the k hits
I felt obligated
 
I would have close to three by now if the seahawks would have won. Hammy would be in the low 4 mill category. My chance to overtake was close, but not close enough

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom