Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitflops!!!

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
i didn't see them on oprah, but they were part of her favorite things. they are supposed to give your legs a bit of a workout when you wear them, due to the varying cushioning in the soles or something. they weren't cheap, and I have a few flip flops, BUT, i heard these were good for plantar faschiitis.

OMG, they are great. I've been wearing them all day and for the first time my heel doesn't hurt. in some of the reviews I read, they said that the toe thing hurt, but it was fine on me.
I wouldn't say these give me that much of a workout, but I walked a lot last night and my legs did feel tired. I assumed it was just because I walked a lot though.
i will say, however, that they feel great on my feet and provide excellent support. :)

Do you recall the wooden Doc Schols(sp) sandels? Dear God- those were a bitch when you missed a step and slid out of them and had your arch hit the wooden edge. Ouch!

:)

I've never seen or heard of fitflops. I wish I could come up with a million dollar idea like "fitflops". :)

vixensghost said:
Do you recall the wooden Doc Schols(sp) sandels? Dear God- those were a bitch when you missed a step and slid out of them and had your arch hit the wooden edge. Ouch!

:)

I've never seen or heard of fitflops. I wish I could come up with a million dollar idea like "fitflops". :)

i LOVED dr. scholls!
they are called something else now- like, "feel good shoes" or something.

the fitflops are super comfortable- first time i've found good support in a flip flop, although i heard that birkenstocks are like that, i just never wore them (they are kind of ugly).

Bri talked me into getting a pair of Crocs since you all dais they were comfy- WHICH THEY ARE! I wear them in my garden ONLY. Talk about ugly shoes. lol I admit, they are like walking on air.

If I look, I bet I still have my Doc Scholls in a closet somewhere. lol

I really thought you were jokin about FitFlops.

I just seen an ad for them on the side of a bus and almost crashed my car. How bizarre!!

We are normally way behind on these things. Just looked at the site and they look cool.

I agree about the Crocs thing. For me Crocs are in the same league as Ugg boots. They should not be wore in public.

As for Scholls they hurt, go mouldy and looked cool when my Mother used to wear them when we were kids.

Last edited:
Top Bottom