Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FIT- HOT Men

Tatyana

Elite Mentor
Over the last few years, I seem to have accrued quite a photo collection of seriously built, hot and very attractive men.

They either just send me pics, and I have asked for a few, and some I have just found on the net.

So I thought I would share.

This is the most recent pic. Get this ladies, the man has a PhD in biochemistry/neurochemistry as well.

I have requested more piccies of said gentlelman.

Sosexy.jpg

*sigh*

What does his portfolio look like? LOL

What can I say? It takes a lot more than *just some muscle* and a degree... to impress me! :lmao:?

Tatyana said:
Over the last few years, I seem to have accrued quite a photo collection of seriously built, hot and very attractive men.

They either just send me pics, and I have asked for a few, and some I have just found on the net.

So I thought I would share.

This is the most recent pic. Get this ladies, the man has a PhD in biochemistry/neurochemistry as well.

I have requested more piccies of said gentlelman.

Sosexy.jpg

NICE!! You should check out the Houston fire department! I thought about moving there and setting my house on fire!!!

Holy hell he's hot. Not just because of his body either. Since I can't see his legs I really can't tell how physically hot he is... dark hair, light eyes and a brain. :p :p Yummy!

dirty~d~ said:
Holy hell he's hot. Not just because of his body either. Since I can't see his legs I really can't tell how physically hot he is... dark hair, light eyes and a brain. :p :p Yummy!

I have asked for some full body shots :)

This pic is just AWESOME as well.

Evan Centopani, one of the newest IFBB pros.

EvanCentopani_003.jpg

Dorian Yates I admire as a bodybuilder, he is not exactly eye candy, but I really love these pics

Yates_051.jpg

Yates_030.jpg

Yates_002.jpg

Top Bottom