Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ultrasound Was Today! :)

nyc .... pic is above, post #3 :) Looks like a blob :)

skittles ... I've heard that about ginger root, they also have ginger gum and hard candy. I might have to look into that! Esp going back to work - it is easy to be nauseated at home, but at work with 28 4th graders is very different! lol

woohoo!! congrats!!! 167 huh?? i am going to guess a girl....lol....that is what my daughter was at 8 weeks, and stayed that way the entire time..right on the dot! congrats love!

yayyyyyyy were gonna have a baby DG soon or DB(boy):)
Oh gosh when i was pregnant with my last son, my mom had fixed some chicken on the grill and i love that stuff
I got a piece and was chewing but i could not for the life of me make myself swallow it.
I thought hmmmmmm and i got another piece to try......and the same thing happened....I wasnt sick or anything just those darned hormones lol

I can't believe I missed it (images are turned off). Do you want to know the sex? When will the doctor be able to tell?

Thanks for the congrats ... it feels good. :) We aren't telling friends yet, so I don't get a lot of congrats!

nyc .... we are going to find out the sex I THINK, we aren't 100% sure. But it does just make sense to find out. The more I think about it, the more I want to know. Doctor won't be able to tell until about 17-20 weeks! That is a lot of waiting!

tink .... the heartbeat and the "chinese gender chart" both say girl, so I wonder.... but I really have no idea. My parents kept refering to the baby as a girl, and that just didn't "feel" right, if that makes sense. I guess we'll have to wait and see! :)

sok .... that is how I feel about chicken, my parents made some yummy chicken kabobs, I strated eating the chicken and could barely choke it down. It took everything I had to swallow it, I just chewed and chewed and it was SO hard to swallow ...... Since then, I steer away from the chicken!

Daisy_Girl said:
I'm feeling okay ..... pretty tired a lot, but also having trouble sleeping at night. I am quite congested, which makes breathing really hard, lol. This child has turned me into a mucus factory, gross, I know. :(

I have nausea pretty much all day, but it is worse in the afternoon and evening. I am STARVING all day - my metabolism is in overdrive. But I can't eat anything big, or I get ridiculously bloated and feel horrible. So I graze all day, which is what the doctor said to do anyway, lol. It really sucks to be queasy AND hungry.

I have a couple food adversions - chicken mostly, the thought of it turns my stomach, and beef is so-so - I can eat it, but don't really *want* it, if that makes sense. Also, vegetables are hard to eat. I am just eating a lot of snacky foods, mostly wanting things with calcium. Probably because I have gone so many years without a lot of dairy in my diet!

Been eating a lot of cereal, yogurt w/ granola, fruit (all fruit is good right now!), mac&chz, grilled chz sandwiches, pickles, granola bars, string chz, baked potatoes (with sour cream and salsa, yum!).

I don't know how much weight I have gained, I ask them not to tell me my weight. No reason I need to know this. They will tell me if there is a problem. I know I have gained weight, so I am dreading going back to work Monday (I have been off for 4 weeks) because I am sure my work pants are tight. :rolleyes:

Exactly 6 years ago almost to the day I was at 9.5 weeks. I remember feeling crap assed too. You have both my congrats AND my sympathy. :):)

Amazing to be able to see that image at such an early stage!
Anyway, congrats!

Top Bottom