Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time

latin

I am a female with 120lbs, I just started to take dianabol of 10mg for the fist time and twice a day. It has been a week and next week I inject one dosage of deca of 50mg per week for a total of 4 weeks. Am I doing it right?

not an alter .. some women take this stuff .. althought they should never!!.. why chance becoming less femine?? lol

anyways they said a woman who cares about her femininity shouldnt take more than DBOL 10 mg/day and 50-100 mg of Deca Durabolin/week over around 4-6 weeks.
this is a line not worth skating though

You are taking to much... Dbol is prob one of the worst steroids a woman could ever take too. I know I few woman that are on a low dose of deca IE 50mg ew and this works fine for them... Var would be the best choice but really it all comes down to.

1. why are you taking them in the first place
2. how long have you been working out and eating right.
3. are you working out and eating right.
4. Are the risks of what steroids can do to you worth it to you.
5. Do you know o the risks.

What is being taken, how much and when are alarming. Mistakes all around. If anyone does not know what I am referring to that means more research is needed.

For the record. I am 250lbs and I only produce 30mgs of test a week. What is listed up there is more then double what I naturally make. You literally have a woman who is twice the man I am if she is taking that!

For the record. I am 250lbs and I only produce 30mgs of test a week. What is listed up there is more then double what I naturally make. You literally have a woman who is twice the man I am if she is taking that!

Maybe that is her goal. Why assume she does not want the "hard-core" look?
somebody should post up some pics of female BB's that she could end up looking like and ask her if that is in fact her dream body.

Maybe that is her goal. Why assume she does not want the "hard-core" look?
somebody should post up some pics of female BB's that she could end up looking like and ask her if that is in fact her dream body.

That very well could be the case.
I happen to know a few IFBB Pro women's BBers. They don't use either of those substances though. On the flip side I know of some that use more then that and don't compete at all.
As always the process of learning about these substances should occur prior to taking them not after.

Top Bottom