Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using steroids - advice needed.

Nice post for a beginner and newbie, looks like you have read the rules. You are really on the cusp of your endogenous testosterone production starting to decline a little, everyone is different of course. It just doesn't make sense to take AAS when your natural test levels are near their highest.

With that said, you are at an age where you can probably start considering using AAS to help you with your athletic or bodybuilding goals. But, please be committed mentally, don't start just because you got some free gear.

Now, regarding your products and questions, test enth is a long acting ester, and IMO, you really don't have enough to begin a cycle. Test enth should be taken for longer duration. Simply put, once you start seeing results, your cylce will be over. You'll shut your system down for only 2 - 3 weeks of results. Why?

In general, an aromitase inhibitor is usually a good thing with test. You need to focus on being prepared for Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) so you can recover faster, and of course prolong your gains. AG-Guys can help you with all of that, and you do not need a prescription.

Personally I don't feel test enth is too strong an AAS to begin a cycle with. It's nice because of fewer injects, but if you experience some bad sides with a long acting ester, it takes a lot longer for them to clear.

Deca is not a good steroid to do your first cycle with IMO, because nandrolones will usually shut you down the hardest of all AAS. Unless you have a clear understanding of the difference between estrogen, prolactin and progesterone sides, I would stay away from Deca for now. I strongly encourage using winny with Deca and many will recommend dostinex/cabaser. If you don't understand, don't even think about Deca now.

Get more gear bro before you start that test cycle. Once you start, there really is no turning back, and you really want your first cycle to go well. Good luck.

shagnasty said:
STATS
1 - Age - 22
2 - Lifting History - have been trainig for around 2.5 years
3 - Height - 5' 11"
4 - Weight - 13 stone

5 - Estimated BF% - 12.5%
6 - Diet - lots of protein, chicken, eggs, fish etc, carbs - pasta, potatoes etc
7 - Goals - I want to be Cut, big but not huge, defined.
8 - Proposed cycle - as above but to be confirmed.

regards.

You can train naturally for another 3-5 years easily, dial-in your diet, training, cardio and rest.

Mr.X said:
You can train naturally for another 3-5 years easily, dial-in your diet, training, cardio and rest.

Thank God.

I was going to chime in with the 'need some more time to build the base speech' but you beat me to it.

Spend another year on the boards researching and getting or diet and some more natty muscle on you. Then try a test or test/dbol cycle for 10wks at 500mgs/EW.

Thing is some of these younger guys dont have the dedication, desire to train for 3 years clean and then try it. They want it quick, as we know this country is all about fast results, and AAS is a surefire way to get them.

Should you decide to be responsible and train naturally a few more years you can mail me those 5 amps of test E. Why risk getting caught with them if you're not using them? Just lookin' out for ya, bro.

As a newbie to gear myself, (but not to lifting...10 years of the big 3 under my belt) let me give you some good newbie advice that has really helped me.

If you decide to use gear start out using only one type at a time. That way you will learn what it does to your body and what type of sides it gives you. If you are running 2 or 3 different compounds and get sides you won't know which one is causing it.

But.....if you want to go the really hard core route I know what could pack on about 5 lbs of LBM in about 1.5 months (given you stats).

DEADLIFTS!!!!! Keep you back straight and weights HEAVY!!!!!

Good Luck.

thanks for all the responses guys, much appreciated. Gonna do more research and then decide if im gonna start a cycle or not. If I do il get some more test e and and ant-e.

thanks again.

Top Bottom