Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*first time* needing help!!!

OK, Forget about the tren.... I have been doing some reasearch and wanted to know what you guys think about this first cycle im looking in to doing...

18 wk cycle

Test E 500 mgs / a wk wk1 - wk 12
Dbol 20 mgs / ed wk1 - wk 4
Arimidex 1 mgs /ed wk1 - wk 4 *THEN 0.5 mgs / ed wk 5 - wk 12

WK 13 off

Arimidex .025 mgs / ed wk 14 - wk 15 *THEN 0.25 mgs / eod wk 16 - wk 17
Clomid 200 mgs / ed *THEN by half ed till wk 18
IGF-1 60mcg / wk 14
40mcg / wk 15 - wk 16

Wanted to know what you guys think about the cycle, since it will be my first cycle....

OK, Forget about the tren.... I have been doing some reasearch and wanted to know what you guys think about this first cycle im looking in to doing...

18 wk cycle

Test E 500 mgs / a wk wk1 - wk 12
Dbol 20 mgs / ed wk1 - wk 4
Arimidex 1 mgs /ed wk1 - wk 4 *THEN 0.5 mgs / ed wk 5 - wk 12

WK 13 off

Arimidex .025 mgs / ed wk 14 - wk 15 *THEN 0.25 mgs / eod wk 16 - wk 17
Clomid 200 mgs / ed *THEN by half ed till wk 18
IGF-1 60mcg / wk 14
40mcg / wk 15 - wk 16

Wanted to know what you guys think about the cycle, since it will be my first cycle....

progress.gif

Gotta ask a question here...and it's only cuz I'm trying to help...

How did you research this cycle or did you copy and paste this from somewhere?

No I researched ALOT of websites, on FAQ for beginners and read over a bunch of cycles..... I found this cycle upon reading... Just cause i found this cycle doesnt mean i stopped reading and learning. Yes i still have more to learn, I just wanted to see what you guys though on about this cycle. reading lastnight i learned how harsh tren can be, then i came across this, read and researched each one in the cycle.

See post #8

First of all i was way wrong about my BF... i did it yesterday and i was 13%...... Just needed to get that cleared up!.... I dont want to jst cut up, I know i said that at first, but i want a little more size and toneness.... yes i need to up my cardio. I just want to know if you think this cycle is good for my first time!

I'll never understand why people come on here and they say I want to get shredded, what should I take.

Seriously what you need to do is fix your freaking diet!!!! Add more cardio and boom that should do the trick.

At the age of 25 you do not need gear to get shredded. Buy some lipoflame if you really need the help. Its a good thing you asked but I still will never understand why people think steroids will make you get shredded, they won't its all dependent on your diet and training. If you eat like garbage on Tren you aren't going to be shredded, so if you can get shredded naturally and learn the discipline it takes.......imagine what you could do with those compounds.

Easy there bud, im want to get size along with staying shedded...... Im going to do it, i just want peoples input on the cycle im going to take, to see what advice they have towards THE CYCLE...... Im not up here thinking, i can stick myself and not eat right or cardio enough..... why do people up here get so damn offended when people new to this ask question about cycles....(not everyone up here) but think about it, you were in my position before!!!!

run the test dbol like you said. your bf is fine. i would up the dbol to 20mg 2x per day if it where me.
only run the adex at .25mg eod (every other day) if your nips start to feal wierd then up the adex to .5 eod
take milk thistle throughout the cycle and pct

start pct 2wks after last shot
for pct run the clomid at 50 mg ed for 4 wks and get pp test recovery stack and run it as directed with the clomid.

Top Bottom