Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Mass cycle letro gyno help.

Yep I stayed at 1.5 twice a day till it was gone which was a week for me then during cycle I did .5 e3d during everyone is diff though some people don't like running letrozole throughout the whole cycle some people use ai like aromasin or arimidex after gyno is gone

So I Will be Running Letro At the Start of Next week and I also will have some Dostinex. What kind of Dosage should i be running with dostinex. I am using this to boost my sex drive and lower prolactin.

The Adex I has effectively lowered my estrogen but not too much were it does not inhibit my gains and I have dropped the water bloat.

Prolactin seems to have a direct effect on breast development and milk production. Now I know this needs estrogen to form tissue but what about when you lower estrogen and you still have prolactin. This could still be responsible for some mammary gland development if there in the presence of higher estrogen which users have due to higher T leveles even while Using AIS.

Should I hold off on the letro and just run Dostinex and Adex to see how this treats my "Gyno". Or should I run the Letro first to reverse it then swith over to dostinex and adex.

Yeah.. Been 2.5 every night for a week. I feel like its gyno has gone down a little bit.. I know for a fact that my energy is down a bit and have pretty much 0 sex drive. My stomach has been torn up for ab 4 straight days too lol

Top Bottom