Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First dbol+test+deca cycle

JDM_gc8

Hi everyone,

Firstly I am from Australia so the specs might be different,

I have been reading up on this site constantly about dbol and deca cycles however have never done a cycle.

My specifications are 63.5kgs in weight, height is 180cm and I have just returned to weight training.

I have been training for 3 months.

My aim is to workout everyday and get good gains and keep the gains.

Recently I have been drinking protein and started my testosterone pills 1 month ago.

I would like to know how much dbol I should consume and when should I consume
It, I am ready to have dbol 2 times a day with food (1 pill= 10mg) or would I be better off having one tablet once a day but cut the pill in half?

Also when should deca be taken in my cycle? At the same
Time as dbol or after my workout? And I will be consuming my test pills 30-60 mins before bedtime as stated on the bottle.

When I finish my workout do I still need to take my protein shake?

I am looking at being on the cycle for 6-8 weeks

Please refer me to correct into or let me know what I should be doing :) thank you!!

Hi everyone,

Firstly I am from Australia so the specs might be different,

I have been reading up on this site constantly about dbol and deca cycles however have never done a cycle.

My specifications are 63.5kgs in weight, height is 180cm and I have just returned to weight training.

I have been training for 3 months.

My aim is to workout everyday and get good gains and keep the gains.

Recently I have been drinking protein and started my testosterone pills 1 month ago.

I would like to know how much dbol I should consume and when should I consume
It, I am ready to have dbol 2 times a day with food (1 pill= 10mg) or would I be better off having one tablet once a day but cut the pill in half?

Also when should deca be taken in my cycle? At the same
Time as dbol or after my workout? And I will be consuming my test pills 30-60 mins before bedtime as stated on the bottle.

When I finish my workout do I still need to take my protein shake?

I am looking at being on the cycle for 6-8 weeks

Please refer me to correct into or let me know what I should be doing :) thank you!!

Firstly i wanna know how old you are?

secondly all the things in red i already see a problem with. You 64kgs and wanna do a cycle? you've only been training 3 months? in my opinion you need to be looking at ur diet first and ur training routine before touching a cycle i dont personally think ur any where near ready..

I'm 23 years of age, and yes I would like to start a cycle because I'm small... And want to get gain it's hard for me to put weight on.

Thanks for the feedback mate

18? should of read the rules first my man, no info to under 21's before we both get banned. and do you even know what a pct is? and if you not gaining you not eating enough you have more than enough test flowing through ur body than whats needed. So go post ur diet in the diet section people will fix it for you and you will get results.

hmmmm. My firstquestion still stands do you know what a pct is?? And my advice would be to repost this in the anabolic section or get PM needto to move it to that section. You will get more responses there

Post cycle treatment/therapy like take another drug for e.g a drug you use to minimize risk of birch titties lol and other disorders caused by the use of steroids?

And I will post it in the right section thanks for your help champ!

Top Bottom