Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Dbol Only Cycle as new to gear

KFLO27

Hey Guys,

I have been weight training now for about two years and have now decided to take Dbol and see how it does for me. I'm on my 6th day now of taking 25mg of Dbol a day and plan on doing it for 5 weeks. I have been taken 20mg of Nolvadex a day since the 4th day as well and plan to keep doing that for 3wks after I have stopped taking the Dbol.

As for my weight I was 15stone 8lbs (98kg) prior to starting and now 16stone 2lbs (102kg) but I asume some of this is where I have increased my calorie intake to around 4000+ calories a day. Also I'm 6ft 7 and 23yrs old.

My meal plan is as follows -

8am - Protein shake + milk (65g protein) + High Fibre Cereal
10.30am - Tuna Bagel (30g protein)
1pm - Protein shake + milk (65g protein) + Wholemeal Pasta w/ chicken or tuna (30g protein)
5pm - Protein shake + milk (65g protein) + Salmon fillets and vegetables (20g protein)

This gives me 265g of protein a day, I know I should really try and fit another two meals in there say at 3.30pm and before I go to sleep and was just thinking of having cottage cheese or something better then that.

I am training 4 times a week for weight training on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Mondays and Thursdays I work on my Chest, Triceps and Abs and Wednesday and Friday I work on my Back and Shoulders. I play football on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

I do have test enth and deca, although as tempting as it is to do it straight away because I know there would be huge gains, I just thought I'd see how I react on just a Dbol cycle, then later do a 2nd cycle which includes it.

If anyone can think of something that would improve this please let me know!

14lbs in a stone so I was 218lbs now up to 226lbs, always using different measurements and stuff in England =)

you're cardio is going to suffer big time on dbol with lower back pain/ pumps and shin pumps.. You will not be able to walk fast or run while on dbol.
I would advice against this cycle, or any cycle, because of your unexperience in training.

I read about Dbol effecting my cardio work, but that really is only playing football, it's not like any challenging cardio work so I be careful. I realise everyone advises against Dbol only cycles, but where do you start when you need to get a feel into gear and see how it works for you?

You need to split up your meals more. I suggest 6 meals of 50grams of protein with some complex carbs (sweet potato, oats, brown rice) and healthy fats (fat will be from fish, lean meat, eggs, etc). You should put on some nice size.

I would drop the Nolvadex and only use it if you start to get gyno-like symptoms. You can use Arimidex on this cycle at a low dose if you like to keep bloating down and control gyno, etc.

I read about Dbol effecting my cardio work, but that really is only playing football, it's not like any challenging cardio work so I be careful. I realise everyone advises against Dbol only cycles, but where do you start when you need to get a feel into gear and see how it works for you?

once you start running for a minute, you shins will get pumped and you will not be able to run well at all. is this for any competitive football? semi pro? etc.

I think the Dbol is just fine but you better stop the nolvadex on cycle..

Use ancilliaries when you NEED ancilliaries.. throw the nolva in a shoebox for Pct. (say 20mg/day for 3-4 weeks)

You need to eat more than that, why is your last meal at 5pm? eat again at 8 then drink a shake before bed.

Don't use tren this early on.. that shit is for the experienced juicer.

You are 6 foot 7 inches tall? Holy shit.
And taking 25 mg of dbol a day?
I don't see any long term harm and maybe 10 pounds of body weight.
Watch the bloat and blood pressure. Back off if blood pressure goes too high.

Why not just inject 200-250 mg of test twice a week?

Top Bottom