Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle!

FMB

Hey Guys,

I have been researching for the past year to maximize my first cycle. I'm 35, 6', 212, been working out since my 20's on a pretty regular basis. I have also been HIV+ now for almost 3 years. I am taking Atripla and have an undetectable viral load and great health.

The only fact that I found over and over again is very simple and profound: HIV+ guys with more lean muscle mass = better health and longer life. Armed with this knowledge, and the encouraging results of trials such as the infamous Anadrol brought back to pharmaceutical life for it's ability to build muscle mass on HIV+ men, it tipped my lifelong curiosity about AAS over the top. It's a no-brainer.

With that being said, I have begun my first cycle and I can hardly find the words to let you know how good I feel, mentally, physically, and my weight has gone from 212 to 225 in 10 days.

250mg Testosterone Enanthate x2/week MonAM ThuPM...weeks1-12
500iu hCG x2/week MonAM ThuPM...weeks 1-11
40mg Dianabol daily split AM PM...weeks 1-6
50mg Anadrol daily split AM PM...weeks 1-3
0.25mg Arimidex every other day...weeks 1-12

PCT:
25mg Clomid daily weeks 13-15
25mg Aromasin daily weeks 13-18

My testosterone level before cycle was 490 ng/dL. That is low for a 35 year old and way too low for someone with HIV. Although my doctor can not prescribe the levels of testosterone I am taking, he is fully aware and supportive of this cycle and will be watching my bloodwork but anticipates no issues (remember in the Anadrol study guys took 150mg/day for 6 weeks with no elevated liver values)

Judging by internet boards this probably seems like alot for my first cycle, but this is coming from the perspective of a positive man that is willing to risk a bit more for my health. I feel so AMAZING right now, my strength has shot through the roof like I never imagined and my upper back and neck are becoming huge very fast, it's truly incredible. I feel like an animal in the best sense, spontaneous boners all the time and I'm not even at the 4-week mark when most people say the enanthate really starts to kick in.:D

Last edited:
Just an update, feeling great, starting to really notice hardening and definition and gains from the cycle after 4 weeks, up to 232lbs now!

Went to the Dr. - Full blood profile looks great. The only anomaly was the ALT test for liver enzymes which was elevated approximately 3x the high acceptable range. This is to be expected from AA17 oral steroids and will return to normal within weeks of stopping intake of them.

By the way, I LOVE Anadrol. My god that is a potent pill.:D I only stopped taking 50mg/day after 25 days as planned so that I have the same amount for a future cycle. The power, strength, and pump boost from Anadrol is FUN that's all I got to say

Continuing Dianabol for another couple weeks (til end of week 6) then continuing the Test E injections 500mg/week til week 12.

The only thing that I really noticed in the way of sides is actually from the 0.25mg/day Arimidex. I feel that it makes the joint/tendon area sore, especially for bicep concentration curls. With how much I was taking for a first cycle I did not want to risk too much aromatization. I may back it off to every other day or three days once I stop the orals.

I feel great and it's pretty exciting how much other people notice the changes when you haven't seen them for awhile.

P.S. As for the comment above about steroids being immunosuppressive, yes technically ALL steroids are to some degree. I discussed this with my doctor and he said it's not really a concern, steroids have been prescribed to HIV'ers for YEARS. That being said, I made the choice to wait to cycle after I had been undetectable for several months. I think this is the easiest on the body as technically when undetectable you have the same immune profile as an HIVneg person.

It's a net benefit to take AS for your health. I might be careful about your fav. Anadrol-50 can be very hard on the body, so I would save it for later in life. (_)> Cheers! Alan Chiras.

looks good to me.
im not HIV+
but for first cycle testE is good.
also Tbol has less sides then Dbol. so i might rec that with the TestE
geneza Tbol was pritty nice when i used it.
I would rec the Tbol orver dbol if estrogern is an issue for you.

Hey Guys,

I have been researching for the past year to maximize my first cycle. I'm 35, 6', 212, been working out since my 20's on a pretty regular basis. I have also been HIV+ now for almost 3 years. I am taking Atripla and have an undetectable viral load and great health.

The only fact that I found over and over again is very simple and profound: HIV+ guys with more lean muscle mass = better health and longer life. Armed with this knowledge, and the encouraging results of trials such as the infamous Anadrol brought back to pharmaceutical life for it's ability to build muscle mass on HIV+ men, it tipped my lifelong curiosity about AAS over the top. It's a no-brainer.

With that being said, I have begun my first cycle and I can hardly find the words to let you know how good I feel, mentally, physically, and my weight has gone from 212 to 225 in 10 days.

250mg Testosterone Enanthate x2/week MonAM ThuPM...weeks1-12
500iu hCG x2/week MonAM ThuPM...weeks 1-11
40mg Dianabol daily split AM PM...weeks 1-6
50mg Anadrol daily split AM PM...weeks 1-3
0.25mg Arimidex every other day...weeks 1-12

PCT:
25mg Clomid daily weeks 13-15
25mg Aromasin daily weeks 13-18

My testosterone level before cycle was 490 ng/dL. That is low for a 35 year old and way too low for someone with HIV. Although my doctor can not prescribe the levels of testosterone I am taking, he is fully aware and supportive of this cycle and will be watching my bloodwork but anticipates no issues (remember in the Anadrol study guys took 150mg/day for 6 weeks with no elevated liver values)

Judging by internet boards this probably seems like alot for my first cycle, but this is coming from the perspective of a positive man that is willing to risk a bit more for my health. I feel so AMAZING right now, my strength has shot through the roof like I never imagined and my upper back and neck are becoming huge very fast, it's truly incredible. I feel like an animal in the best sense, spontaneous boners all the time and I'm not even at the 4-week mark when most people say the enanthate really starts to kick in.:D

Looking at this thread again, I'm struck by how much AAS you are doing for a first cycle. I would have not done that much. Your doctor CAN provide you with some AAS and you should take advantage of it. I did my first cycle with AAS I got with a legit doctors script and picked up at the pharmacy. Save the stuff that you bought on the black market such as dianabol for the next cycle.

Best of health! Alan Chiras; Key West.

Top Bottom