Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Cloudsurffer

I have taken an oral cycle before but was not 100% satisfied withy results I was 18 at the time and needed a helping hand gaining size in my chosen contact sport, I am now towards my later years 30 & have 3 or 4 seasons left possibly 5 I'm 5'10" 88kg and carrying a little excess weight around my belly & hips (due to 8 weeks in a cast & eating junk) I'm now on an a cycle of

Week 1 - 10
Sustanon 500mg per week
Week 1 - 10
Deca 400mg per week
Week 12 - 14
Clomid 50mg per day
Tamoxifen 20mg per day

Sustanon and Deca injected twice a week, once on Wednesday and once on Saturday & I repeat I'm on my 3rd week & I'm training hard and not seeing much gains nor do I see a reduction in my gut, I know it's usually 2/3 weeks for results will I bulk in lean muscle & loose the gut anytime soon?

Also how often can I inject same area? Does it have to be a new area every time? Left glute, right glute left bi etc or can I alternate gluts

I have taken an oral cycle before but was not 100% satisfied withy results I was 18 at the time and needed a helping hand gaining size in my chosen contact sport, I am now towards my later years 30 & have 3 or 4 seasons left possibly 5 I'm 5'10" 88kg and carrying a little excess weight around my belly & hips (due to 8 weeks in a cast & eating junk) I'm now on an a cycle of

Week 1 - 10
Sustanon 500mg per week
Week 1 - 10
Deca 400mg per week
Week 12 - 14
Clomid 50mg per day
Tamoxifen 20mg per day

Sustanon and Deca injected twice a week, once on Wednesday and once on Saturday & I repeat I'm on my 3rd week & I'm training hard and not seeing much gains nor do I see a reduction in my gut, I know it's usually 2/3 weeks for results will I bulk in lean muscle & loose the gut anytime soon?

Also how often can I inject same area? Does it have to be a new area every time? Left glute, right glute left bi etc or can I alternate gluts

Your not seeing a reduction because you have no clue what your doing and running the complete opposite of what you should be... Also the fact steroids are not used for fat loss... Your running a bulking cycle... I dont even want to ask what supports your running... You need to stop man

This is a disaster... Abandon this cycle immediately

I've had a new meal plan by our clubs nutritionist with a break down of the macronutrients so that I know how much extra protein to take etc I've been clean eating for a month now with no junk food & my training is pretty intense CV in the morning & weights in the evening splitting my days on what parts of the body I am working

What sort of problems? I've researched this to be a good cycle & a few sources I know ran it as a beginners cycle

From someone whose 1st ever cycle was sust deca and dbol take it from me that this is not a good beginners cycle..

How do you react to test?
How do you react to deca?

You don't know what will cause side effects and how to manage them..

Deca despite its reputation as being suitable for beginners is far from the truth.. it quite complex and lingers in the body for so long..

You know Deca can be detercted in the body 18months after you finish with it.. that's a year and a half..

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

What sort of problems? I've researched this to be a good cycle & a few sources I know ran it as a beginners cycle

What Dylan is telling you is with deca being a 19nor, it will raise prolactin levels and possibly cause prolactin related gyno (bitch tits that may or may not lactate). Nolvadex has the ability to increase expression of the progesterone receptor which will further complicate this. Your chances of prolactin induced gyno are far greater when mixing a 19nor like tren or deca with nolvadex. Do you want leaky boobs? You have no idea what you're getting into and your friends that told you this is a first good cycle are complete morons.

Top Bottom