Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Newbie_

Age 21
wt 229
ht 6'2
BF% I don't know.. Still a bit chubby lol
diet
training split
years training

Hello Ive got 6 days left of oral winstrol.. 25mg at 2 a day 100 tabs... Now I got Deca & Test... Im new to this so im not sure how much I should be taking of each.. Also I use to be about 350 a year ago dropped down to 220.. Then went on vacation.. Went up to 268 and as of today im 229.. My goal is to lose fat and get a nice defined look going.. For the record this is all new to me... Any help would be greatly appreciated..

You confused me bro. How long have u taken winny & when are u taking the test/deca?

Winny would be much more useful if you are already lean to begin with. Not a good choice to run with high bf. Also winny & deca will cancel some of eachothers benefits out..poorly laid out man

Sent from my SGH-T959

You confused me bro. How long have u taken winny & when are u taking the test/deca?

Winny would be much more useful if you are already lean to begin with. Not a good choice to run with high bf. Also winny & deca will cancel some of eachothers benefits out..poorly laid out man

Sent from my SGH-T959

I apologize for the confusion.. Got it from a buddy next to nothing he told me try try it.. It worked really well actually.. Was quite surprised.. I started winny at the beginning of january.. So 6 days from now I will be done the winny. I was thinking of starting test&deca tomorrow when I pick it up.. Never used pins this would be the first... Also im dedicated.. No half ass shit.. I work out 6 days a week 2 - 3 times a day..

Age 21
wt 229
ht 6'2
diet
training split
years training

Hello Ive got 6 days left of oral winstrol.. 25mg at 2 a day 100 tabs... Now I got Deca & Test... Im new to this so im not sure how much I should be taking of each.. Also I use to be about 350 a year ago dropped down to 220.. Then went on vacation.. Went up to 268 and as of today im 229.. My goal is to lose fat and get a nice defined look going.. For the record this is all new to me... Any help would be greatly appreciated..

If I were you this is how I'd lay everything out:

Diet
Training
Diet
Diet
Diet
Training
Diet
Training

Forget about aas. You don't know what you're doin, how to eat (obviously), haven't been training long enough, too over weight and too young. Oh yeah, you're also wasting your time and money with running this cycle. Train hard and keep to a good strict diet even harder for a couple years, then do a whole heck of a lot of research on aas then do a cycle.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

If I were you this is how I'd lay everything out:

Diet
Training
Diet
Diet
Diet
Training
Diet
Training

Forget about aas. You don't know what you're doin, how to eat (obviously), haven't been training long enough, too over weight and too young. Oh yeah, you're also wasting your time and money with running this cycle. Train hard and keep to a good strict diet even harder for a couple years, then do a whole heck of a lot of research on aas then do a cycle.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

Thats my reason for wanting to do this now not waiting years... Also reason for gaining that weight was a poor diet ( obviously ) but its hard to eat healthy when on a family vacation and all your family wants is fast food ( for a whole month btw ) and no access to a gym ( tried hotel gyms but they would always be closed by the time Id get back.. Also didnt help smoking chron all the time haha. but I stopped smoking now.. As for my diet Now I would think its pretty good... Lost 125 pounds in 6 months.. Determination and good diet.

Bro..

You should seriously be listening to what everyone is saying forget about aas. Your bf is way too high ( not trying to offend) to be running the cycle you have layed out. The higher ones bf the higher the risk of side effects. Plus you just finished winny you shouldnt just jump from cycle to cycle your hormone levels will be fucked before you know it. Were you taking any supports while taking the winny like liver support etc ???

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Age 21
wt 229
ht 6'2
diet
training split
years training

You really should do some more research. Deca is the complete opposite of what you want. It's going to blow u up like a water balloon and if I don't have any muscle base right now which it sounds like you don't your just going to look fat

Top Bottom