Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test prop VS test E...... Guidance needed

ragingbulldog

Hi

stats
24 yrs old
bf 13%
been eating around 2600 extremely clean cals daily just to drop as much excess bodyfat before cycle as possible was aiming to up this to 3200/3500 while on cycle still all clean.

after holding back for a couple of years i feel i am now ready to proceed with my first cycle,
i have got clomid or nolva (just gotta choose 1) Hcg and armidex on hand so pct is pretty much sorted.
i have got my hands on an 8/10 week cycle of test prop and was planning to do 125 Eod. i know that is a lot of pinning for a first timer but have never had a problem with needles so i didn't really mind that.
the main reason i have gone with Prop due to report of less sides, bloat, better "lean gains" when compared with a longer 12/13 week test E cycle?? plus if any severe sides come then with prop it is easier to come off quickly if needed.

i have read about Prop injection pain and was just looking for any help regarding making the regular injections less painful?

was looking for some guidance/advice on this cycle and pct

thanks
ian

most likely whatever you do you are gonna feel it for a few days after but here are some tips:
heat the vial. you can use hot water or a hair dryer.
after the shot give the area a very good massage.
after that get as much heat on the area as possible for the next few hours.
work the area out a little bit to get some blood into the area.

When I do all this with cyp it is painless.

I wouldn;t want to do daily injections, no less for a first cycle.

My advice...

Lower the T dosage of you're afraid of bloating. Wear a sweatbelt when you train. Use a little a-dex or formazonol to keep bloat down.

Use an oral for the first week to get levels up quickly in the same way prop would. That's the only advantage to prop -- it gets you about a weeks head start.

Use some HCGenerate and N2GUARD while on cycle.

Comid and nolva can cause tons of problems. Use UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE and recover naturally.

All natural PCT is all Ive ever done, Unleashed 3caps am/pm, Post Cycle 3 caps am/pm, FormaStanzol 3-4pumps am/pm and HCGenerate or Phytoserms347 as directed at max daily dose. Never had a BIT of trouble! I dont really feel like taking breast cancer medication when people have developed products expressly for PCT!!

My advice...

Lower the T dosage of you're afraid of bloating. Wear a sweatbelt when you train. Use a little a-dex or formazonol to keep bloat down.

Use an oral for the first week to get levels up quickly in the same way prop would. That's the only advantage to prop -- it gets you about a weeks head start.

Comid and nolva can cause tons of problems. Use UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE and recover naturally.

I'm curious, what kind of problems can nolva and clomid cause?

A few years ago it was the only way to recover. Before that it was just clomid, before that it was nothing and rarely do you hear of any shut down with anyone.

I've used post cycle and unleashed and like them.

I never had a problem with pain associated with test prop injections. I rotated 4 injection sites: Left hip, left glute, right hip, right glute. The injections in the hip should go directly into the muscle belly of the tensor fascia lata muscle (inbetween bony iliac crest and greater trochanter of the femur..look at anatomy diagram if need to).

So nova/clomid are not the way to go for pct then, unleashed and post cycle are better?? i have HCG coming. and yeh i know pinning eod is a lot for a first cycle. i just didn't think pinning 4 times a week instead of 2 was too bad.
ive also read about test prop giving the more "dry look" and better lean gains compared to E ??
i also thought generally less sides arise on test prop than test e? and if severe sides do arise it is safer to get off prop compared to E

thanks

and thanks for the advice on the prop pain, have access to some filtered grapeseed oil now if needed.

any prefered needle size as far as pain is concerned?

thanks

I'm curious, what kind of problems can nolva and clomid cause?

A few years ago it was the only way to recover. Before that it was just clomid, before that it was nothing and rarely do you hear of any shut down with anyone.

I've used post cycle and unleashed and like them.

That's all anyone used because that's all they had. And rememeber, nolva was more to prevent gyno. It got mistaken as a PCT drug thinking that e had to be suppressed after a cycle but that isn't always the case.

What problems can nolva and clomid cause? Loss of libido, moddiness, depression, lowered IGF, blurred vision, blood pressure, elevated LDL, -- to name a few. They can also have a rebound effect -- increasing estrogen months later. And the T elevation from Clomid stops as soon as you stop using it. So in other words, they're pretty useless.

My advice...

Great advice!! Follow this

Top Bottom