Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle t-400

squatilupuk

Banned
on my first cycle
t-400 and qv deca 300

new to the board so hope to meet some hardcore people with some similiar interest and some help with my next cycle

im running
t-400mg a week for 1-10
deca 300 1-8
nolva 10mg ed
clomid for pct
i will post some pics on here of before and after after its done
im 4 weeks in now test is kicking in sex drive is through the roof i want to fuck every chic i see plus mail boxes trees cars
im up 7 pnds
not much pain from the test inject but im really numb to pain i mix the 400 with the deca and heat under hot water massage the area good works great
starting stats are
5'10" 210lbs natural training 5 years bf 10%
arms 17"
waist 33"
chest 46"
quads 25"
squat 425
bench 310
deadlift 390
ill keep everybody updated
[email protected]

well im running what i have for right now next cycle im going to run longer
# 2 will be qv e 250 at 650 a week for 12 and deca for 10 most likely still researching and depends on what kind of deal i can find

I hate to say this, but if the T-400 you are using does not literally cripple you from the pain, even if you are mixing it with the deca, it is probably fake. Lots of T-400 fakes going around right now. This is definately not a good test to be using. Hopefully you can find something better to use for your next cycle. I just threw 2 unopened bottles of T-400 in the trash a while back. It's absolute shit IMO.

i cancel out the pain in my mind i have a lump on my ass the size of a baseball it hurts to touch but i dont really care im getting good gains off it its cheap and i guess anybody that cant handle it is a pussy to pain but i usally beat myself in the head with weights before a workout the pain is what fuels me.

do you think is better to take 2 shot of 250mg of proprionate from testex or is better to shoot T400 and all is pain

Top Bottom