Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle post gyno surgery. anyone else?

I knew that winny dried you out but shit. armbars are my fav submission so I work them everynight. I also work with others so I tend to get armbarred alot and I would hate for my elbow to get dominated. Does var lead to gyno?

Cauliflower Ear said:
no way winny is the worst drug for a figher ever...you will get so dry that you will injure yourself for sure...in fact one of my buddys went against what i told him and was running it for the last 2 weeks...my buddy armlocked him yesterday and his arm popped right away it was so dry...now he has to take time off....var over winny any day

Never dried me out bro, and I am pretty extreme in cardio (HIT). I take 3-4 grams of omega-3's and joint supplements while on winny (i've only done winny for 6 weeks once with eq 500) and never had a problem with dryness. But come to think of it, I'd rather do 40mgs of Tbol over winny anyday..it's a great alternative to var if you can't afford it. In fact, I ran a tbol/eq/masteron cycle and it was the 2nd best cycle I ever ran.. great stuff.

Top Bottom