Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle help please

JohnLong

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've been training since I was in high school never really took it serious back then, but I’ve been training hard and eating well for the last 4 years and have gotten great gains so far. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stats[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Age 25 years old[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]4 years of training, and a good diet (high in protein). [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]BF% around 12 – 16 - I've been doing my fair share of bulking[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Weight is around 187 pounds.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]6.1 in height.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The cycle that I will be starting is [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 1-14 - Equipoise 400mg per week - injected @ 200mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)
Week 1-15 - Test Ethinate 500mg per week - injected @ 250mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)
Week 2-16 – hcg 250mg once a week (Wednesday)
Week 2-17 – Arimidex 0.5mg eod
Week 18-21 – Nolvadex - 40mg/day first week; 30mg/day second week; 20mg/day third week; 10mg/day fourth week)
Week 18-19 - Chlomid - 50mg/day)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is my first cycle using needles, I done a cycle before which was dianabol for 5week 35mgED( no pct), I got good gains but then lost it all once I was off. But that was when I was young and stupid. I have been researching loads and trying to take in all the info. But still I have some questions, please help me guys..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can I mix the test and equipoise together in a sterile vial using one needle, and then use another needle to inject or the same one?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Should I increase my HCG dose to twice a week (500iu per week)and inject same days as test and equ. Or leave it as it is?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If anyone has done this cycle I would appreciate some comments on your experience. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can someone please tell me a trusted online site for PCT products, and if you live in the UK where you do get your needles from. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks guys[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've been training since I was in high school never really took it serious back then, but I’ve been training hard and eating well for the last 4 years and have gotten great gains so far. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stats[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Age 25 years old[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]4 years of training, and a good diet (high in protein). [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]BF% around 12 – 16 - I've been doing my fair share of bulking[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Weight is around 187 pounds.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]6.1 in height.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The cycle that I will be starting is [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Week 1-14 - Equipoise 400mg per week - injected @ 200mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 1-15 - Test Ethinate 500mg per week - injected @ 250mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 2-16 – hcg 250mg once a week (Wednesday)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 2-17 – Arimidex 0.5mg eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 18-21 – Nolvadex - 40mg/day first week; 30mg/day second week; 20mg/day third week; 10mg/day fourth week)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 18-19 - Chlomid - 50mg/day)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is my first cycle using needles, I done a cycle before which was dianabol for 5week 35mgED( no pct), I got good gains but then lost it all once I was off. But that was when I was young and stupid. I have been researching loads and trying to take in all the info. But still I have some questions, please help me guys..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can I mix the test and equipoise together in a sterile vial using one needle, and then use another needle to inject or the same one?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Should I increase my HCG dose to twice a week (500iu per week)and inject same days as test and equ. Or leave it as it is?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If anyone has done this cycle I would appreciate some comments on your experience. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can someone please tell me a trusted online site for PCT products, and if you live in the UK where you do get your needles from. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks guys[/FONT]

you should just run 10 weaks of test at 500mg ew

pct stuff
rxhealthdrugs.com

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the quick reply bro, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I was thinking of just doing test alone, but I was told that I would look bulky rather than ripped. That’s why I added eq[/FONT][FONT=&quot]uipoise to keep the bloat down and get a more definition of my muscles.[/FONT]

Test only man,You also need arimidex, and nova ,unleashed,HGregenerate for PCT

RADAR

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the quick reply bro, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was thinking of just doing test alone, but I was told that I would look bulky rather than ripped. That’s why I added eq[/FONT][FONT=&quot]uipoise to keep the bloat down and get a more definition of my muscles.[/FONT]

test will bloat you some. you can keep that under controll with adex. but regardless its not going to dry you out. primo or var would have been the better choice.

the problem with your plan is your taking a big jump. taking just enough to reach goals is the way to go. i think you should run the test and dry out after or get some primo or var to run instead and save what you have for later.

in the long run less is far better.

[FONT=&quot]I was thinking of just doing test alone, but I was told that I would look bulky rather than ripped. That’s why I added eq[/FONT][FONT=&quot]uipoise to keep the bloat down and get a more definition of my muscles.[/FONT]
Adding EQ isn't going to do much for reducing bloat, and if you are prone, it might even increase it. EQ itself is a leaner gainer - typically - but adding it to test doesn't necessarily turn the test into a lean gainer.

Run just the test, and if you want to stay harder looking, run a lower test (250-375), and/or use adex to control it (or proviron).

Plus two long esters for your first cycle makes it hard to "stop" if you encounter bad sides.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the advice people, it is very much appreciated, I haven’t bought the equipoise yet, and I don’t think I will for this cycle. I’ll take your advice and stick to a test only cycle and I will reduce it to a 10 week cycle as it’s my first. That way I will see how my body will react to the test. Having said that do I keep the pct the same? [/FONT]
joe d wat to u mean by dry out?
[FONT=&quot]Week 1-10 - Test Ethinate 500mg per week - injected @ 250mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 2-11 - hcg 250iu per week - injected @ 250mg once a week (Wednesday)
Week 2-12 - Arimidex 0.5mg eod
Week 13-16 - Nolvadex - 40mg/day first week; 30mg/day second week; 20mg/day third week; 10mg/day fourth week)
Week 13-14 - Chlomid - 50mg/day)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the advice people, it is very much appreciated, I haven’t bought the equipoise yet, and I don’t think I will for this cycle. I’ll take your advice and stick to a test only cycle and I will reduce it to a 10 week cycle as it’s my first. That way I will see how my body will react to the test. Having said that do I keep the pct the same? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 1-10 - Test Ethinate 500mg per week - injected @ 250mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Week 2-11 - hcg 250iu per week - injected @ 250mg once a week (Wednesday)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 2-12 - Arimidex 0.5mg eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 13-16 - Nolvadex - 40mg/day first week; 30mg/day second week; 20mg/day third week; 10mg/day fourth week)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 13-14 - Chlomid - 50mg/day)[/FONT]

id do the hcg 2x per weak
and run nolva 20/20/20/20 along with an otc
no need for the clomid

should i not use the arimidex, during the cycle? and what do you mean dry out after? and would would a otc be? joe d

Top Bottom