Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Help-female

emmytay

Hi everyone!
Could really use some advice on my first cycle….I decided to start with anavar and a low dose of clen even though I know this community is probably against it and would tell me to use sarms. But I’ve already purchased these so I’m going to try them out and hopefully see some decent results.
I’m already very fit but am just wanting to get that “hard/shredded” look. I’m 30 years old 5’7” and about 116lbs.

Any advice on how long to run this cycle and dosages would be super helpful. I already have somewhat of a protocol that someone has recommended but I’d love to get y’all’s opinion as well.

Thanks for the help!
EM

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Hi everyone!
Could really use some advice on my first cycle….I decided to start with anavar and a low dose of clen even though I know this community is probably against it and would tell me to use sarms. But I’ve already purchased these so I’m going to try them out and hopefully see some decent results.
I’m already very fit but am just wanting to get that “hard/shredded” look. I’m 30 years old 5’7” and about 116lbs.

Any advice on how long to run this cycle and dosages would be super helpful. I already have somewhat of a protocol that someone has recommended but I’d love to get y’all’s opinion as well.

Thanks for the help!
EM

Welcome to elitefitness.

Anavar and low does clenbuterol are good cycles.

If you want to be safe a few things, roidtest your anavar before you use it MAKE SURE it's real anavar trust me

now dosages
start with 2.5mgs anavar per day for 4 weeks then move into 5mgs anavar per day, dont go over that for 1st cycle just to be safe

clenbuterol start with 10mcg/day and you can move to 15mcg then 20mcg but 2 days on 2 days off to clear up your receptors

sum it up
2.5mgs anavar/day
10mcg clenbuterol/day

followed by
5mgs anavar/day
15mcg clen/day

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the help!
EM

with your stats you don't need much of either. go low

i dont do any sort of advising on clen... im sure some others will help but i know what comes with it and i just dont want any part of it.. .

for anavar, a good female dose if you have quality anavar is 10 mg per day... staying there the entire way is just fine and you should see great results... 20 mg is the max i would go with it... make sure you are protecting yourself from toxicity as well.. i would add n2guard while you are using it

i dont do any sort of advising on clen... im sure some others will help but i know what comes with it and i just dont want any part of it.. .

for anavar, a good female dose if you have quality anavar is 10 mg per day... staying there the entire way is just fine and you should see great results... 20 mg is the max i would go with it... make sure you are protecting yourself from toxicity as well.. i would add n2guard while you are using it

Thanks Dylan! Where can I purchase n2guard?

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the help!
EM

Protocol and suggestions are in the cycle articles

Top Bottom