Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help!!- Dbol or no Dbol??

FQRboost

Hi all... Looking to run first cycle using basics and based on first cycle info...

Quick overview... 22 yrs old, I'm 6'0" and 195lbs with a little extra body fat right now (11-12%)

Lifted for a few years now.... take all the basic supplements, protein, BCAA's, glutamine, some creatine.... Just looking to put on some good mass and a successful first cycle then cut down the road.

Weeks 1-12: Test-E (or Test-P?) 500mg/week (250mg/ twice a week)
Weeks 1-4: Should I run Dbol being first weeks?!? 25mg/ed
Weeks 13-14: Cut out everything
Weeks 15-17- Nolva or Clomid ... suggestions?

Possibly armidex during weeks 1-12

Q1: Should I run test E or Test P? Like I said, I'm not coming off any cut and I'm trying to put on some mass, but don't really want any extra water weight...

Q2: Should I use Dianabol for the first 4 or 6 weeks for the kickstart? or just test?

Q3: I've heard some bad things about the side effects of both Nolva and Clomid.. Everybody seems to prefer one or the other.... any suggestions for my personal stats?

Thanks... and sorry about the newb questions for these.... just looking for personal advice rather than the usual informative articles.

Test prop is usually in 100 mg and u would have to pin Ed or eod. 1st cycle if you want some mass I'd stick with test e. 500 a week sounds good and I think dbol 1st 4 weeks will be good. Dbol is usually in 10 or 20 mg, if you got 25 mg tabs I'd start with that. Clomid and nolva are pretty much the same. I like nolva. Your 1st cycle I wouldn't think you would need an anti estrogen like aromisan or arimidex. Once you get a few cycles under your belt and do some blood work, aromisan should be in your mix. Good luck. I always tell guys who is running there 1st cycle to do test and dbol. So, good choice. Good luck to you.

Run Test E, like you have it planned.

Yes, run Dbol the first 4 weeks. 20-30mg/day. Make sure to protect yourself. N2Guard from n2bm.com is a great choice for cycle support.

During weeks 13-14. Get some HCG and blast 1000iu a week before the start of PCT.

You will want to run an AI on cycle. Aromasin is a better choice than arimidex. Check out AG-Guys.com for that.

For PCT, pick either Clomid or Nolva, or use both. You also want to run your AI in PCT take care of estro rebound that could occur. And as far as the sides, yes.. a lot of people have them. Running a good Test Booster stack like HCGenerate, Unleashed, and DAA would help combat these. They will aid in your recovery and help with your mood, motivation, and all around well being while your body recovers.

1-12 Test E, 500mg/week
1-4 Dbol, 20-30mg/day
1-4 N2Guard (n2bm.com)
1-14 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod (ag-guys.com)
13-14 HCG, 1000iu/week

15-18 Clomid 25/25/25/25 (ag-guys.com)
15-18 Nolva 20/20/20/20 (ag-guys.com)
15-18 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod (ag-guys.com)
15-18 HCGenerate (n2bm.com)
15-20 Unleashed (n2bm.com)
15-20 DAA (n2bm.com)

thanks for the quick replies! deff going with the test-e then.... and some hcg right after week 12.... Figure ill use clomid for PCT, are all the others really necessary for my first cycle? I am definately trying to avoid side effects especially protecting my boys and don't want any gyno manboobs. Also could I get a PM or something for an opinion on a source or suggestion? Thanks!!

You want to have every base covered, especially in PCT. If keeping the gains you made on cycle is important to you, I'd suggest not to penny pinch at the time that matter most.

Yes, run Dbol the first 4 weeks. 20-30mg/day. Make sure to protect yourself. N2Guard from n2bm.com is a great choice for cycle support.

During weeks 13-14. Get some HCG and blast 1000iu a week before the start of PCT.

You will want to run an AI on cycle. Aromasin is a better choice than arimidex. Check out AG-Guys.com for that.

For PCT, pick either Clomid or Nolva, or use both. You also want to run your AI in PCT take care of estro rebound that could occur. And as far as the sides, yes.. a lot of people have them. Running a good Test Booster stack like HCGenerate, Unleashed, and DAA would help combat these. They will aid in your recovery and help with your mood, motivation, and all around well being while your body recovers.

1-12 Test E, 500mg/week
1-4 Dbol, 20-30mg/day
1-4 N2Guard (n2bm.com)
13-14 HCG, 1000iu/week

15-20 DAA (n2bm.com)

Money in the bank

Q1: Should I run test E or Test P? Like I said, I'm not coming off any cut and I'm trying to put on some mass, but don't really want any extra water weight...

*you can run the test e as planned

Q2: Should I use Dianabol for the first 4 or 6 weeks for the kickstart? or just test?

*you should have an oral for 4 weeks, but use dianabulk instead of dianabol, it's a lot more effective.

Q3: I've heard some bad things about the side effects of both Nolva and Clomid.. Everybody seems to prefer one or the other.... any suggestions for my personal stats?

*that's all myth, many people use a clo/nolv pct without a problem

Here is your cycle redone a bit:

Week 1-4: kick start phase
test e 250mgs/week
dianabulk 2 caps/day (1 am/1 preworkout)
aromasin 25mgs/day
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 5-14: main cycle
test e 500mgs/week
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/week
aromasin 25mgs/day

Week 15-19: PCT
kick start 1st 2 weeks: HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine (MK-2866) - 25/25/25/25

^^ This seems like its what's up!!!! Thanks for the cut and dry cycle.... looks like this will be the stack... I will keep you all updated with results and I'm sure more questions!!

And a PM with SERM's and AI source would be appreciated!!! unless AG and n2bm will be good for all these!

+1 everybody

sorry quick question.... why both clomid and nolvadex for PCT, is there a problem with choosing one or the other? or is it just more beneficial getting the "best of both worlds"?

thanks

1-12 Test E, 500mg/week
1-4 Dbol, 20-30mg/day
1-4 N2Guard (n2bm.com)
13-14 HCG, 1000iu/week

15-20 DAA (n2bm.com)

Jesus! I briefly did the math (not positive on some of the dosing so I could be off) and that's about $464.98 before even getting the Test and Dbol. Lol I didn't think a first time cycle would be so damn expensive. Time to get a better job before jumping into this game.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom