Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle: go with strength or ipertrofic training? Obj:mass

Fabry91

Like title say. In first cycle of my Life it s better to follie a strength protocol training with Low reps and hight weight or ipertrofic training with a range of hit between 8 and 12?
Want to build some Good mass .

The fact or the matter is - both are important.

I am a big advocate of training everything twice per week when on cycle. The more often you train a muscle, you more growth stimulus you get. You won't be able to use quite the amount of volume as you would normally but scientifically, it's the fastest way to grow. I like to first train the muscle in the heavy/powerlifting sense each week and then train the muscle in a pump/bodybuilding style later in the week.

This is my current training split:
Day 1:
Leg strength
Day 2:
Push strength + abs
Day 3:
Pull strength
Day 4:
Leg hypertrophy
Day 5:
Push hypertrophy + abs
Day 6:
Pull hypertrophy
Day 7:
20 minutes intervals, 20 minutes steady state cardio. Abs

Give it a try if it interest you.

before you run your first cycle you need to dial in your workouts first.

asking which is better means that you just aren't ready yet. there is a method to the madness of gaining muscle whether you use or don't use steroids doesn't matter.. plenty of dorks at the gym who don't even look like they lift are using tons of gear, and it is cause they don't know how to lift or eat

Well, if you want mass, I would opt more for hypertrophy training for sure. Maybe throw in a strength workout every other week, but focusing on 6-12 rep range.

Both are good in their own ways, so it is best to incorporate them both into your training routine. How you will do it, will depend on your actual split, experience and shape.

Top Bottom