Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
What should I use as a PCT?? and the first month I rest and recover from the long season and the next month I run and start conditioning.

Then what would be a good post cycle? and the first month I rest and second month I run and start conditioning.

1-6 1cc test prop eod
Anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80mg day last two weeks if you feel good on it.
1-6 proviron 75 mg day
1-6 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-6 lipid stabil
1-10 creatine nitrate
1-10 need2slin
3-10 forma stanzol thru pct

pct
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25
7-10 unleashed/post cycle combo
7-10 daa power chews or powder

Anyone think my timeline is off here?

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

I am about to start my first cycle in January and I want some advice. I'm doing this cycle to push me ahead in my sport. my stats are

Height: 6"0'

Weight: 235

Bench: 395

Squat: 550

Clean 360

Snatch: 285

Body Fat: 13%

I preferably want to get my clean and snatch as high as possible while I'm on the cycle. The goal is to keep as much as the gains as possible once I am off.

100mg Anavar ED

100mg Proviron ED

100 CC Test Prop per week

My diet is as clean as I can afford. I would say my ratio is about 40:30:30 Carb: Protein:Fat. I would obviously up my protein intake when I am on it. I preferably want to drop under 10% body fat and keep my fat around 240 or under.
Any Advice would help.

first off, fuck your successful/impressive bench press BUD.

but where is your dead lift? ps the above is a compliment, I have never gotten mine to my knowledge about 245, no clue why, anyways, just noticed your prop is def not 1 time a week, you realize its ester is fast acting? like in that one day?

and why the proviron? ditch it, something tells me you are going to dry your joints out. like crazy

I dead lift but only every once and a while. Never been about maxing for it though because of the Rick vs. Reward aspect. They are a great workout but can really fuck you up with one wrong move and not a very athletic movement. I'd rather just Clean and Jerk. I'm taking the proviron because I've read it working well with test and var and it leaves more free flowing test in your body. And I know the prop isn't one time a week but I don't want to take more than 100-150 mg per week. For several reasons. 1 I don't want to get huge because I'm already a pretty big guy and if I get a lot bigger out of no where it's going to be very noticeable. 2 I want to keep most of what I gain and I hear that var is really good for that while test you drop a lot of weight and strength once you are off of it. Even with a good PCT.

I dead lift but only every once and a while. Never been about maxing for it though because of the Rick vs. Reward aspect. They are a great workout but can really fuck you up with one wrong move and not a very athletic movement. I'd rather just Clean and Jerk. I'm taking the proviron because I've read it working well with test and var and it leaves more free flowing test in your body. And I know the prop isn't one time a week but I don't want to take more than 100-150 mg per week. For several reasons. 1 I don't want to get huge because I'm already a pretty big guy and if I get a lot bigger out of no where it's going to be very noticeable. 2 I want to keep most of what I gain and I hear that var is really good for that while test you drop a lot of weight and strength once you are off of it. Even with a good PCT.

thats sort of true... what it boils down to for keeps is how well mapped out and timed your pct is, great diet, and consistancy in the gym... gains on var for me were veryyy easy to keep, until i fucked my diet up.. then it packed on quick... there are going to be losses, so face that fact now... how much is up to you but no question there will be losses.

Noodles laid out a great looking cycle very similar to what I will be starting in january. I'm going to be running Test E at 300-400 a week and the going to run the var at the back end of my cycle. Diet and training is key. Sounds like your training is in decent shape so the thing we dont know is your diet. But if you stay on track with your training and a clean diet you should be happy with the results.

That is if your set on running a cycle. When waiting a couple more years would be a good idea also, but I know how you feel.

Outside of supplements, which I'm still not sure all the supplements I will be using but it will probably be podium gold creatine, some sort of muti time absorption protein, a muti vitamin, fish oil, milk thistle, and some other stuff. My basic day of my diet looks like this:

7:30am:Glass of water and then Drink smoothie with protein powder, yogurt, and frozen fruit.

8:30: 5 eggs, with cheese, spinach, other veggies, and toast (Daves Killer Bread)

10:30: Brown rice, chicken, avocado, spinach.

12:00: Snack Almonds

1:00: PB&J Sandwich

3-7: Practice

7pm: Protein shake

8:30: Veggies, Ground turkey, Pasta, Toast.

10:00: Same as morning smoothie.

That would be an average day of meals for me. Some days I work out twice a day but usually I can only fit in about one workout a day with school and commuting.

Top Bottom