Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle 400mg Test Enan

derekmorton

Hi all,

First a few stats.

6'4"
207 lbs (14% BF)
25 years old

I have been training for over 7 years. In the last 3 years I have consistently been lifting weights with a focus on functional strength. For me this was a combination of Powerlifting and Crossfit style training. Due to the opportunity to train without interruption for the next 12 months I have decided to try and gain some size and increase my strength (which has plateaued recently). I have been training (and dieting) specifically for size for the last six months and while I gained some lean muscle very quickly in the first three months I have now plateaued in weight gain as well. I am currently the heaviest I have ever been and plan to train for another three months before beginning my first cycle.

My diet is very good. My friend is a nutritionist and he has designed me a great meal plan. I am currently consuming about 4000 calories a day with a good macro nutrients ratio. I currently supplement with WPI, Creatine, BCAAs and Beta-Alanine. Also havn't touched any alcohol for 5 months (amazing for me!).

If you are still reading thankyou!

I would like to reach a real weight (after PCT) of 220 lbs. After a lot of research I have decided upon the following:

Weeks 1 to 10 - 400mg Test Enan per week
Week 13 to 16 - Novla ED 40/30/20/20
Finasteride 1mg ED, Nizorol 2% EOD

Some have criticized my Test dosage saying it should be at least 500mg per week. I have also been told I need Armidex for PCT however I am unable to get this.

I would appreciate any suggestions particularly regarding PCT and hair loss. When I was young and uneducated I took 25mg of Dbol a day for 28 days and had a noticeable amount of hair loss that has not gotten any worse since.

I am open to all constructive criticism and advice.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome bro! Good job on a little research so far, and good luck with your training!

A couple suggestions, I would ditch the nolva and beef up your pct with an unleashed/post cycle combo, and get some hcg or hcgenerate to run from weeks 7 through the end of pct.

Arimidex is not a pct, it is an aromitose inhibitor, which is very crucial in battling sides. Forma stanozol is a good AI, and you can also check our site sponsors for some liquidex, a liquid arimidex.

Stay dedicated bro, any questions just ask, a lot of good bros here are willing to help!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

400 mgs. of test a wk. is perfect for your first cycle, don't go thinking that there is some magic number out there that elicits perfect results. There are a lot of people that only use 250 mgs. a wk. for their 1st cycle and have fantastic results.

I have used nolva many times for PCT, and it has always done the job. I have also used Clomid many times, which gives me horrible acne and other unwanted sides....I prefer nolva hands down. You will hear people argue for and against each of these substances and their efficacy, and you will read a lot of conflicting information about which one is more effective for PCT. The truth is they both work, it's really just a matter of preference. It takes a higher dosage of clomid to be effective, which may be one of the reasons it seems to have more side effects (1st 2 wks of clomid PCT require 100 mgs per day, compared to 40 mgs per day of nolva). They're both different drugs that work in different ways, so it's really comparing apples and oranges...I personally am not trying to take any more women't breast cancer medication (nolva) or fertility drugs (clomid) than I need to.

It would be a good idea to have some type of AI on hand to prevent estrogen sides from the test, although with that dosage you may not necessarily need it. Nolva is not the best choice for this, something like aromasin or adex would be more well suited. Other than that your cycle looks great! Your 1st cycle will give you the most dramatic changes you'll ever see, future ones will not even come close. I put on 30 lbs. my 1st test cycle, and that seems to be about the norm for everyone else I've personally known that used it for a 1st cycle (25-30 lbs. avg.). That being said, ENJOY!

No reason in the world to run clomid at 100mg. If you run a strong otc product such as unleashed/post cycle, use forma, and a 25mg dose your first week then down to 12.5 for the next 3, you will have no sides, feel great all through pct, and you boys will stay plump. You'll never miss a beat..

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

nova is junk to me, i would suggest running post cycle with unleashed for PCT.
Nova does nothing restarting your HPTA.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to wait until I can get my hands on an aromatose inhibitor and ill also use Unleashed as part of my PCT.

Will using Nolva at 40/30/20/20 for four weeks be suitable? I've been told to do 40/40/40/40 as well as 40/40/20/20. Or am I just splitting hairs?

One last question, has anyone had persoanl experience with using Finasteride on Test? I am prone to MPB but I'm not too vain so as long as all my hair doesn't start falling out I'm not too worried. If anyone is in a similar situation I'd like to hear how it went for you.

Thanks again to the replies.

Hey up dude, I have no experience with finasteride although I have heard that once you start taking it, you need to keep taking it indefinitely as when you stop, you lose all the hair you would have lost had you not been taking it. ( if that makes sense!) please research this. It can also cause gyno. Just so your aware. There is a similar product as an alternative. I believe it's called avodart? Not sure if it's better or worse but it something else for you too search google about. :)

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to wait until I can get my hands on an aromatose inhibitor and ill also use Unleashed as part of my PCT.

Will using Nolva at 40/30/20/20 for four weeks be suitable? I've been told to do 40/40/40/40 as well as 40/40/20/20. Or am I just splitting hairs?

One last question, has anyone had persoanl experience with using Finasteride on Test? I am prone to MPB but I'm not too vain so as long as all my hair doesn't start falling out I'm not too worried. If anyone is in a similar situation I'd like to hear how it went for you.

Thanks again to the replies.

the only thing that would be suitable is not using nolva at all man...

Top Bottom