Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle 16yo Female...

emortal said:

-Cycle:
---5'11" 185lbs 21yrs

-

Yeah I was really confused at first till I re read the post and seen thiat hes 21. but it still says 16 yo female at the top. so IM still confused actually :confused: :confused:

The first sentence said I was playin to get your attraction, obviously thats all you read. LOL but thx for the advice PT which prices are high maybe I can talk him down.

emortal said:
I am very suseptable to gyno so I was jsut being safe but your right the Sust is a little low. How much gains can I expect on this cycle? and any other tweaking woudl be appreciated

arn't u female?

emortal said:
The first sentence said I was playin to get your attraction, obviously thats all you read. LOL but thx for the advice PT which prices are high maybe I can talk him down.

Ttokkyo Deca 300mg x 10 ml …………………… $110
Organon Sust. 250mg…$10 per amp x8 $80
Liquidex 4mg x 20ml $260
Clomid 50mg $1 x21 $21
Nolvadex $1 x20

Deca price is good although you could get it cheaper still
Sust is good although you could get it cheaper still
Liquidex you can get for 190.00
Clomid and (nolvadex meaning 1 dollar a pill right) is ok too.

Overall though bro you got a prettu good deal. Good luck.

your 2 months to young, you see I know you were joking cause I read your post.

Btw looks solid...

emortal said:
heehk thx..... so you guys think i should sub out the Sust and get Eth test instead?

Both are fine. Test is really just test. Different esters though means different time release but it doesn't make much difference even though esters also account for total weight of the steroid. You may notice some soreness and a slight flu-like effect though from the sus due to the propionate in it but that's individual and it's really not all that bad IMO. Up to you.

Top Bottom