Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first anavar cycle on woman

Heidy.co

I will be running my first cycle of var 10 mg a day and I was wondering besides alcohol what other foods or drinks you have to avoid while taking it? how about coffee, I drink about 6 cups of coffee a day, could that be a problem? thank you..

drinking so much coffee comes with its own share of dangers, but it won't have any direct effects on var.

the more important danger with var use in females is getting legit var. most var out there is fake or really something else. check my signature for an approved source that sells real var

The RDA of caffeine is to consume no more then 400mg of caffeine per day. Even that amount is pushing it in my opinion.

Caffeine is fine in moderation but abusing it will raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue.

The coffee won't effect your anavar cycle directly but too much caffeine is not good for you or for your bodybuilding goals. I would limit your coffee consumption to 1-2 cups of regular coffee. Decaf can be drank unlimited.

The caffeine intake is high but has nothing to do with the anavar. As long as you are eating a clean diet that is what matters. I would try to slowly lower your coffee. You can even mix regular and decaf so you can still have 6 cups but not as much caffeine.

Top Bottom