Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finishing this stack - what next?

lazer84

I am one week out from finishing an all-natural stack that I am really pleased/surprised with the results. I feel great in and out of the gym and have no sides. Looking for advice on next - what do I add or replace.

Stats:
6'3 230lbs
40 yrs old
15-20% BF

Goals:
Lean mass - size.

Current:
Unleashed: 3 caps daily
Ancient Strength: 3 caps daily
Forma Stanozol: 5 squirts AM & PM

What should I add or replace or maybe just do the same thing again? Believe or not at my age I am still acne prone so cannot mess with the hormones or take anything that has a likely acne result.

Appreciate the input.

Have you tried any of PES' products?

AnaBeta is a great supplement to look into
PES Anabeta

At your age I would go for a great test booster. Hcgenerate would be great and/or some DAA. Also creatine bro... That's a staple supp for me and a lot of guys. Other than that you look good to go bro.

At your age I would go for a great test booster. Hcgenerate would be great and/or some DAA. Also creatine bro... That's a staple supp for me and a lot of guys. Other than that you look good to go bro.

You will really enjoy HCGenerate, I am 41 and am finishing my 2nd straight bottle, 1 week away from finishing my PCT from an Epi cycle, and used HCGenerate through the entire cycle and PCT...the wife was very happy with my libido and performance ;)...this product delivers results.

Have you read up on SARMS?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

You will really enjoy HCGenerate, I am 41 and am finishing my 2nd straight bottle, 1 week away from finishing my PCT from an Epi cycle, and used HCGenerate through the entire cycle and PCT...the wife was very happy with my libido and performance ;)...this product delivers results.

Have you read up on SARMS?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

SARMS - doing as much research as I can. Concerned about long term health risks.

Top Bottom