Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding a source. Rules? And reporting a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

william7487

Anyone know of any reputable sources? Websites with great gear? I hope im asking the right questions.

I got hooked up with an Elite Fitness member source that sold an amazing list of alpha pharma gear. Not trying to sell him out since he gave some great advice.

However, 2 weeks later $300 later and no gear.. Should I give out this guys email address so no one else falls into his trap??

story goes:
I got PMed with great info. Then it occured to me after some time to see if this member knew of any reputable websites. I then got REFERRED to a source.

I emailed the guy and I got his list of gear. Alpha Pharma and human grade stuff.. @ days later i sent him an email with what I wanted. He replied back with the usual, price and payment info.

He responds back with a tracking #. Even emails me to ask me if my package has arrived!! I said no nothing yet and he then promised to rehip if it didnt arrive.

I emailed me 3 times with no arrival of a package. No tracking # update. and NO response since.. 2 weeks later..

Rookie move I suppose

What does it say when you run the tracking # ? It is still within the realm of possibility that it could be on it's way but, yeah, I'd probably be getting fidgety too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom