Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally turning to the dark side ( first cycle )

DarkerTimes

Hi All,

I've finally decided to take the plunge so to speak. I'm 30 and have been training for around five years, I weigh around 92-95kgs depending on the week.
I have a (fairly) clean diet- I'm not a model or a wannabe pro and I'm under no illusions about this- I have the odd takeout maybe twice a month. The rest of the time it's loads of pasta and chicken as I genuinely enjoy eating that type of food.

I work with the "5-3-1" program and use the boring but big template.

Stats. 105 kg OHP, 150 BH, 150 SQ, 240 DL

What I am wanting to achieve from steroids? I'm looking for a little bit of a kick to get me moving forward again as I'm at the point where I'm having good weeks and bad weeks training wise, but can rarely have an "amazing workout" anymore. I'm either on it or not quite there.
Im not going to say money isn't an issue but I can afford (and I'm smart enough) to do it properly.

I want to use test but can't decide which type would be best so I'm looking for some honest advice guys. I'm after quality not quantity, I'm 90% happy with how I look and perform- I just want that extra 10% now.

Any honest advice and, experiences more so! Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Fellas

Hi brother

I'm not as clued up as many on EF around AAS but I've used many in the past have been on HRT (Sustanon 250) for longer than I care to remember.

Firstly, I'd do a bit of research and reading about the many options open to you.
Secondly, make sure your medically fit enough to do a steroid cycle.
Third...be aware that on cycle and post cycle support needs are met before starting any cycle.
Fourth...Don't sacrifice diet and exercise just because you're cycling. It is as important as ever.

As for what to use?

Many usually opt for a simple testosterone based cycle for a first:

Testosterone enanthate or cypionate at 250mg-500mg a week maximum. If you go for an oral cycle of Winstrol or Anavar then you'll still need at least a therapeutic amount of testosterone due to the shutdown effects of the orals. In this case, Winstrol is more supressive than Anavar, but they are both to some extent supressive.

Personally, I'd just go with a basic testosterone cycle for 8-10 weeks and see how it goes. You will make some good gains with this should all else be equal.

I'm sure others will have more to chime in with advice and suggestions.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the response fella.

I've looked into this a fair bit and I'm liking the sound of Cyp or Prop.

I'm being honest with my diet and like I said; I quite literally have a couple of takeouts a month otherwise I'm clean as. Dropping the takeouts won't be an issue.

I have the resources and cash-flow to do it right.

Is there much of a difference between compounds?

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the response fella.

I've looked into this a fair bit and I'm liking the sound of Cyp or Prop.

I'm being honest with my diet and like I said; I quite literally have a couple of takeouts a month otherwise I'm clean as. Dropping the takeouts won't be an issue.

I have the resources and cash-flow to do it right.

Is there much of a difference between compounds?

Prop is a shorter ester so it has to be injected more frequently to keep blood levels stable.. its not really ideal for a 1st timer as some people can get very bad post injection pain (PIP). Stick to test c or test e and they can be injected twice a week (monday and Thursday).

Do you know about what ancillaries to run on cycle and what your going to do pct?..

The more research you do the better idea you will have of how to run a successful cycle and keep your gains and keep healthy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Arimidex,HCG and colmid have been recommended to me.

I'm thinking 400mg of Cyp a week for 12 weeks along with Anavar at 60mg a day?!

Many thanks

Welcome to EF

A test only cycle for you will be ideal. E or C for 12 weeks.... do you know what pct is?

Arimidex,HCG and colmid have been recommended to me.

I'm thinking 400mg of Cyp a week for 12 weeks along with Anavar at 60mg a day?!

Many thanks

Your on the right lines with your ancillaries but Clomid only for pct will make you feel pretty shitty.. its old school but Clomid at low dose along with some unleashed, post cycle forma and DAA is a pretty solid pct..

Run hcg on cycle and in the 2weeks between the end of your cycle and pct but don't run hcg in pct..

How does this sound

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thank you:)

Post-cycle therapy- That's what the HCG and Colmid is for I believe ?!

I must admit I don't know a great deal about PCT; only the Bro science I hear down the gym.

Is there any benefit to Test C over Test E.

Thanks for your patience

Top Bottom