Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally...THE ROCK has come back......to WrestleMania!

DJLegacy2k5

If you have been living under a rock for the last few days, you all better catch up on the Most Electrifying news in WWE in the last 7 years before I slap the taste so far out of your mouth you'll never get it back!

If the return of The Rock doesn't excite anyone that is a WWE fan then it's really time for you to move on lol

Cena got ripped to shreds verbally...

Quite simply put: THE ROCK IS BACK! well at least to host WrestleMania and to Layeth the Smacketh down on ALLLLLLL their CANDY ASSES!

-Legacy

If you have been living under a rock for the last few days, you all better catch up on the Most Electrifying news in WWE in the last 7 years before I slap the taste so far out of your mouth you'll never get it back!

If the return of The Rock doesn't excite anyone that is a WWE fan then it's really time for you to move on lol

Quite simply put: THE ROCK IS BACK! well at least to host WrestleMania and to Layeth the Smacketh down on ALLLLLLL their CANDY ASSES!

-Legacy

I was told that since they couldnt get LESNAR back the The ROCK was
choice number #2.

who cares, the rock is fuckin hilarious. now if only the ultimate warrior was young enought to come back

-Legacy
after watching Survivor series i am saying it finally The ROCK is come back..............

I think people are hyping him up a bit too much. I love the Rock as much as anyone, but he barely did any wrestling at Survivor Series

South Pacific Health Club:
southpacifichc.com.au/

Top Bottom