Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nerd, geek, throwback alert!

DJLegacy2k5

Finally.....THE ROCK has come back....to WrestleMania!

If you have been living under a rock for the last few days, you all better catch up on the Most Electrifying news in WWE in the last 7 years before I slap the taste so far out of your mouth you'll never get it back!

If the return of The Rock doesn't excite anyone that is a WWE fan then it's really time for you to move on lol

Cena got ripped to shreds verbally...

Quite simply put: THE ROCK IS BACK! well at least to host WrestleMania and to Layeth the Smacketh down on ALLLLLLL their CANDY ASSES!

Best 22 minute return promo....ever...just sayin...

-Legacy

If my account was allowed to post links, I would post links to the entire segment where everyone went nuts for 20 mins straight, but alas, I can not post links yet lol

It's all over youtube and such...By far the most entertaining live performance promo Ive seen on TV for years. :)

you do know that wrestling is gay as fuck, right?

Yes, 98% of wrestling is horribly terrible...But Dwayne Johnson's mic skills and ability to verbally abuse people in a very entertaining manner is still worth watching. Not for the wrestling aspect, just for the entertainment of watching him rip people apart comedically is good times.

Top Bottom