Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Finally introducing myself

Redshoteye

New member
Catalyst here, I know it’s a little late for an intro thread cause I have 250 posts but, whatever, I never made one a few weeks back and figured I’ll probably be floating here all summer, so it might be a good idea.

My story in a nutshell…
20ya, born in Michigan, even though I’m a wild Ohio State fan, currently getting schooled in Orlando, FL (UCF, amazing party scene, Phaded will agree) and am back home up north for the summer… I’m brand new to boards and whatnot and found EF for advice with my summer goals and maybe I’ll get to know some gym freaks like myself. Right now I’m 6’1, 185lbs and looking to get down to 6-7%bf by summers end. Also, a huge punk/screamo music fan (flaming anticipated) but probably the biggest meathead you’ll meet. I’m Iranian-American too so all EF towelheads speak up.

Cheers ladies and gents.

~ 1yst
 
hi
 
yo mohammed where do you live in michigan? up north below the bridge here...

screamo definelty sucks
 
...because you are Irainian I assume you gotta live around the d-town area...if you ever travel north we should have a beer...
 
Ha Mohammad is my pops' name, good guess.... West Michigan right here, GR to be exact, you?

Bad screamo, yes.... find some good ones and even you'll admit to it like I did.
 
Cata1yst said:
Catalyst here, I know it’s a little late for an intro thread cause I have 250 posts but, whatever, I never made one a few weeks back and figured I’ll probably be floating here all summer, so it might be a good idea.

My story in a nutshell…
20ya, born in Michigan, even though I’m a wild Ohio State fan, currently getting schooled in Orlando, FL (UCF, amazing party scene, Phaded will agree) and am back home up north for the summer… I’m brand new to boards and whatnot and found EF for advice with my summer goals and maybe I’ll get to know some gym freaks like myself. Right now I’m 6’1, 185lbs and looking to get down to 6-7%bf by summers end. Also, a huge punk/screamo music fan (flaming anticipated) but probably the biggest meathead you’ll meet. I’m Iranian-American too so all EF towelheads speak up.

Cheers ladies and gents.

~ 1yst
red karma for the terrorist when i recharge.


jk. - welcome but i still have no idea who you are....(what are your favorite foods, shows, what do you look for in a woman, does this sweater make me look fat?)
 
Gambino said:
...because you are Irainian I assume you gotta live around the d-town area...if you ever travel north we should have a beer...

It's a couple hours from Dearborn.... Arab capital of the nation hah..... interestingly enough Arabs and Persians don't get along too well lol.
 
Cata1yst said:
Ha Mohammad is my pops' name, good guess.... West Michigan right here, GR to be exact, you?

Bad screamo, yes.... find some good ones and even you'll admit to it like I did.
i was making your mother screamo all night long, baaad :chomp:
 
Cata1yst said:
Ha Mohammad is my pops' name, good guess.... West Michigan right here, GR to be exact, you?

Bad screamo, yes.... find some good ones and even you'll admit to it like I did.

I'll get flamed for saying it but the nearest town is called Gaylord
i go to GR often, LOL at the strip bar called sensations
 
hahaha michigan OSU fan.... :)
 
SublimeZM said:
red karma for the terrorist when i recharge.


jk. - welcome but i still have no idea who you are....(what are your favorite foods, shows, what do you look for in a woman, does this sweater make me look fat?)

Haa Sublime your Lebanese breh go blow up something too!... but yea I love any ethnic foods, big fan of The Office and CYE, look for personality and beauty in a woman, and no you look wonderful in cashmere
 
Gambino said:
I'll get flamed for saying it but the nearest town is called Gaylord
i go to GR often, LOL at the strip bar called sensations

LOL sensations off East Beltine, I've heard good things... never been is it worth it? ha
 
Hello

you're too smart for this board. Please leave while you can. thanks


Seriously, according to my calculations, and they're never wrong.... You lose 16 brain cells per post during your stay here. I hope you don't need those grades.
 
sup man, good to get to know you.

Couple things, when you say screamo, what do you mean.. you into Avenged Sevenfold? What bands are you into?

Also, I know you got bombed early on, yet you still stuck around and are an active memeber of the boards. Can you tell me what effect, if any, the bombing had on you? Do you think it enhanced your experience here? Did it detract from it? Explain.

Thanks.
 
Lestat said:
Also, I know you got bombed early on, yet you still stuck around and are an active memeber of the boards. Can you tell me what effect, if any, the bombing had on you? Do you think it enhanced your experience here? Did it detract from it? Explain.

LOL
 
Lestat said:
sup man, good to get to know you.

Couple things, when you say screamo, what do you mean.. you into Avenged Sevenfold? What bands are you into?

Also, I know you got bombed early on, yet you still stuck around and are an active memeber of the boards. Can you tell me what effect, if any, the bombing had on you? Do you think it enhanced your experience here? Did it detract from it? Explain.

Thanks.


Thanks Lestat, likewise man.

By screamo I mean Story of the Year, The Used (old cd!!), Senses Fail, A Static Lullaby, Finch (old shit).... if you go to any of the concerts you'll see it has an older following and alot of people I (and probably you) can relate to... Most of it is hard punk with deep screaming, yelling mixed with singing. I went to a Used concert and Orlando (it was amazing btw) and Killswitch Engage was there.... I must say the punk bands there definetly outplayed KE and I'm not being biased.

Yea I know I got bombed a few times. I stuck around here because some of these boards (even C&C sometimes!) offer really good advice so its straight. Not to taking away from your bombing skills or anything (ha) but it really didn't bother me man... I just use a bright font if I get blacked out lol. But don't get me wrong it's good for other newbies that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground that need to be set straight, but I think my comments are legit (maybe some of them taken with a grain of salt). Thats just my personality.

IMO it takes away from the whole EF experience, because it causes non-plats to censor alot of the shit they say for fear of getting bombarded. Maybe theres other ways to handle it but I really dont know.
 
Last edited:
Cata1yst said:
.
If anything, for the most part, IMO it takes away from the whole EF experience, because it causes non-plats to censor alot of the shit they say for fear of getting bombarded. Maybe theres other ways to handle it but I really dont know.

fuck that be proud to call the bomb squad faggots, never censor your innermost feeling
 
Thanks for the response man, your comments will be used to shape the future of the EF Welcoming Crew.

I'm glad you stuck around.

So as far as music goes. I was into punk in high school.. NOFX, Pennywise, Lagwagon, TILT, Bad Religon, etc..

then I got into heavier stuff.. Tool, KoRn, Deftones, Metallica..

and I always have liked stuff like pearl jam, Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc...

I enjoy some good screaming.. Deftones in particular, Chino Moreno kicks ASS!

You should check out Avenged Sevenfold (aka A7X) they are petty good and draw from a wide range of influences.. lotsa screaming.
 
Cata1yst said:
Thanks Lestat, likewise man.


Yea I know I got bombed a few times. I stuck around here because some of these boards (even C&C sometimes!) offer really good advice so its straight. Not to taking away from your bombing skills or anything (ha) but it really didn't bother me man... I just use a bright font if I get blacked out lol. But don't get me wrong it's good for other newbies that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground that need to be set straight, but I think my comments are legit (maybe some of them taken with a grain of salt). Thats just my personality.

.

you non-plat scum never appreciate anything i do for ya.
 
spongebob said:
you non-plat scum never appreciate anything i do for ya.

Hey I appreciated you diffusing those a while back maing. I told you Ill hit you you back when I'm worth something :evilking:

Lestat, Ill check out avenged thanks, if you like screaming listen to these I think you'd appreciate... story of the year - and the hero will down & a static lullaby - annunciate while you masticate. I've gotten alot my training partners into punk recently hhhaha.

And thanks for the k everyone
 
Cata1yst said:
Hey I appreciated you diffusing those a while back maing. I told you Ill hit you you back when I'm worth something :evilking:

Lestat, Ill check out avenged thanks, if you like screaming listen to these I think you'd appreciate... story of the year - and the hero will down & a static lullaby - annunciate while you masticate. I've gotten alot my training partners into punk recently hhhaha.

And thanks for the k everyone
awesome man, ill check it out.

I like the Used
 
Cata1yst said:
Hey I appreciated you diffusing those a while back maing. I told you Ill hit you you back when I'm worth something :evilking:

Lestat, Ill check out avenged thanks, if you like screaming listen to these I think you'd appreciate... story of the year - and the hero will down & a static lullaby - annunciate while you masticate. I've gotten alot my training partners into punk recently hhhaha.

And thanks for the k everyone

im jk.

welcome non-plat scum.
 
SublimeZM said:
but shes only 50% lesbianese

:lmao: ...brans a good dude

I remember when I was young I asked to go to "that Lesbian restaurant cause they had pretty waitresses and bellydancing."
 
nutsnack said:
i bombed you b/c u insulted me :worried:

Hahh. "snackondeeznutz" isnt an insult... more along the lines of a weak attempt to instigate you losing your bomb virginity, which you wanted me to. :nopity:
 
Cata1yst said:
probably the biggest meathead you’ll meet.

Something to be proud of.

You'll get along well with 99.5% of this board.
 
Cata1yst said:
It's a couple hours from Dearborn.... Arab capital of the nation hah..... interestingly enough Arabs and Persians don't get along too well lol.

They say that Dearborn has the biggest # of Arabs in the States.
 
Top Bottom