Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final update! New guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we didn't receive a personal message with training info, we assume its not tweaked and as per stickies?

So if we didn't receive a personal message with training info, we assume its not tweaked and as per stickies?

I want you to drop one of the legs days and replace by rolling into on of the upper days again.

This tweak is all tat is needed for you in part 1 in re: to the training.

So in other words do ONE leg day a week and 4 Upper

I want you to drop one of the legs days and replace by rolling into on of the upper days again.

Is that for everyone or just Desmond?

Thanks Omega. BTW, re: Cardio. I am use to being really fit, although I had stopped running for the last 6 weeks to try to "de-regulate' my appetite.

Today for cardio after the back session i did just 7 minutes (as prescribed) on the treadmill at 17km per hour (I have never actually ran on the treadmill so this was a test run). Will this overly interfere with my leg growth, particularly as I'm just training them once per week.

Would bike intervals at high resistance be more pro-leg growth, or perhaps, incline intervals on the treadmill, or even something like box-jump intervals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom