Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina only question.

brickbatstone

I am going to do a light cycle of 75mg EOD of Fina for 16 weeks. I will not be adding any Test because I am short on funds. (School, gas, food, bills take priority.) I tried a Fina only cycle once but stopped at 3 weeks due to a shoulder injury. My libido dropped but it returned around two weeks after my last shot, without any PCT. How long did it take you for your libido to come back, if it dropped at all.

if you do a fina cycle without test for 16 weeks and no pct you will lose everything and your nuts probably wouldnt turn back on without some help. not a good plan at all. do you have any ancillarys at all?

I have a bottle of PNP clomid and some nolva tabs that I am planning on using post cycle. I meant to say that I did not use any PCT on the 3 week Fina cycle I did and had no libido for about two weeks, post cycle. I was wondering if running Fina only for 4 months will shut me down longer than 2 weeks. I have some Proviron tabs that I can use but they will only last me for 3 months at 25mg. Also have enough Halo to run at 30mg for six weeks. These are all leftovers that I want to use up before they expire.

brickbatstone said:
I am going to do a light cycle of 75mg EOD of Fina for 16 weeks. I will not be adding any Test because I am short on funds. (School, gas, food, bills take priority.) I tried a Fina only cycle once but stopped at 3 weeks due to a shoulder injury. My libido dropped but it returned around two weeks after my last shot, without any PCT. How long did it take you for your libido to come back, if it dropped at all.

75mgs EOD of fina for 16 weeks is not a light cycle, my friend!
If you think your libido dropped @ 3 weeks, see what 16 does! Ever try shooting pool with a rope??? :worried:

8 weeks is the higher end to use tren, anyways after 6 weeks you dont really get anymore gains. After 8 weeks it took about 2 weeks for the libito to return

It depends- you can't say for sure. If you are worried run you nolva the whole way through and hit 500iu of HCG 2x a week every other week.
Personally, I would get rid of it and get some test.

Run it for 8 weeks with 250mg of test enanthate along side it. Shorter cycle is easier on the body, the nuts, and the wallet. You can get test for $6-$8 per amp, so for 8 weeks the max you'll spend by adding test is $64 and it's well worth it. Apparently test increases the effects of other steroids in the blood stream and it's cheap. Plus you'll have lots of cash left over by not running the tren for 16 weeks. If your body is like mine, I stop making gains after 8-10 weeks anyways.

brickbatstone said:

I would never do a cycle of anything hardcore like Tren, test or dbol without pct. Spend the extra $100 and get some clomid & HCG.

If you're not gona do it right don't bother doing it.
Good luck,
FKH

Last edited:
Top Bottom