Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina And Clomid

rolinhgh

A buddy of mine at the gym just started a fina only cycle he told me if you run fina for 4to6 weeks you dont need to use clomid at the end of the cycle is this true?

He is using eod 76mgs.

i totally disagree...from what i have read, fina shuts you down hard and fast...i did a short 5 week fina cycle once...and took clomid post cycle and it worked wonders...i had no down feeling like usual when i come off gear and i retained almost all of my gains.

i agree...

From everything I have read and experienced... YES YOU NEED CLOMID AFTER A FINA ONLY CYCLE. sicklydiesel is totally correct on this one. I was shut down after only 6 shots of fina. You can still get it up, but you have no sex drive. the lady said my nuts were smaller too. I made a point not to tell her the side effects so I could see if they occurred. I hope like a mother fucker I don't get dicked because I am waiting on my clomid to come in and I will be pissed if I loose all my gains because my clomid didn't come in.

:mix:

you buddy is retarded. yes you need clomid after fina. If I even smell fina my nuts run off to hibernate.

Top Bottom