Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight on UFC 162 Live Stream Video

No I think in the first round silva realized this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. So then he tried by to pull Weidman out of his game by fighting like a ass and silva got caught, right on the chin. This is the ufc one punch just sneaks in and it's lights out. Silva is an arrogant ass.

i really think that him fuckin around is part of his game plan.. cause typically he'll do that shit and then work out the other dude's timing and throw a combo and it's over cause he's so accurate... if you saw how weidman threw that backfist punch right before he caught him that shit was money, even though it missed silva and it was weak, it set him up perfect for the KO right on his chin

Yeah I agree that is a go to strategy for him. But I have never witnessed him him doing it to the extent that he did the other day. That was way out there even for him. IMHO.

Apparently Silva is opposed to a rematch, but Dana's already saying a rubber match will take place. I am pretty sick of all the rubber matches in the UFC.

I don't think he really knew wtf he was saying. He still wants to fight but not for the belt? And at another point he sounded like he was retiring. His english needs work.

a rubber match would be the third match, btw

If he went in there all-business like he did against Chris Leben and Rich Franklin, he would have kicked the shit out of Weidman.

Silva obviously lost due to his trying to be badass with his hands down, but we all know Silva is the better fighter.

we agree to disagree? :lmao:

When Weidman defends his title 10 times, and tools 3 LHW's hard, then we can talk.

I did say "is" because I still fully believe he is better than Weidman.

Just because the Cubs win a few games in a clutch situation, that doesn't make them the best team in baseball.

Silva had his hands down the entire fight, showboating. If be didn't do that, Weidman didn't have a chance.

Watch him destroy his next opponent.

I've seen Silva put his hands down several times, against bigger names than Weidman, and Weidman was the only person who was actually able to capitalize on it.

He did capitalize, and hat off to him for that, but he is not a better fighter than Silva.

Matt Serra beat GSP. Did everyone start thinking Serra was better than GSP?

Top Bottom