Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fiber

Lucky

Have anyone tried any of the fiber powder/tablets products? If
yes, does it does as advertised? FIBER-Psyll is one example.

I definately have to take in fiber or else i'll go through hell. Wheat bread for example has 3g per slice, Oatmeal has 3g, Fiber 1 cereal has 10g for half a cup i think, and if i don't eat these goodies i have to resort to Metamucil or Fibercaps. Fiber is also very good at detoxifying your body, it has many purposes not just "helps ya crap"

Before taking Metamucil or FIBER-Psyll you should take:
fruits & veg
whole wheat bread
old fashioned oat
All Bran/Fiber 1

Fiber is great, try to get it from real foods before you resort to supplements. Soluble fiber is great, it has been shown to help reduce serum cholesterol. It is found in things like brown rice, oat bran, oatmeal, etc.... Insoluble fiber is equally as good, it adds bulk to the stool, hence helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. It is found in your fruits and veggies mainly. Good luck!

Ryan

off the subject i just thought this was real funny since it has to do with fiber. this guy in my gym was trying to tell me that the real way to get big is to eat fiber. hahahahahaha

I'd also recommend trying to increase the natural fibre in your diet before resorting to products like metamucil etc.

Have you tried high fibre bread, cereals, fruit etc?

Brown rice is better than white rice for fibre content. I can't stand brown rice though. :)

i get fiber from food like broc,wheat bread and such i also take a tablespoon of psyllium seed husk powder in water before bed every night(i use the gnc brand.

I take Colon Cleanse (you can buy it at GNC) every once in a while when I feel backed up but have been thinking if this is enough. Have read we carry anywhere from 10 to 30 pounds of crap around.

Top Bottom