Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ferritin low after two months on Androgel

Lumberg

What's up people? I'm on Androgel and the results have been great so far but I got some tests back.
Test is at 1064 which is great.
LH and FSH are super low, as well as Ferretin.

The thing I'm confused about is the Ferretin. Why would I have low iron? I eat plenty of meat and stuff. I did reduce my beef intake but I still eat about a half a pound or more of grass fed beef each weekend.

Is my body maybe growing and making more RBCs with iron so I'm just low?

I've felt weak and like I was going to pass out several times throughout the last couple of weeks but I figured it was just not enough sleep or whatever.

I've also gained a ton of weight--I'm eating like a horse and not super clean.

I'm not able to train properly due to a bad achilles, knee, and shoulder (which I'm hoping the test will help with). So I'm only doing abs and cardio basically. So I'm gaining a lot of fat. Up from about 190 to 200 in a couple of months.

Ferritin levels are generally associated with stored iron levels. Did your doc check your iron levels also? Sounds to me like you may be suffering from low iron levels, lethargy/anemia is certainly a side effect.

Also, dont expect the testosterone to be of any help for injuries.

Ferritin levels are generally associated with stored iron levels. Did your doc check your iron levels also? Sounds to me like you may be suffering from low iron levels, lethargy/anemia is certainly a side effect.

Also, dont expect the testosterone to be of any help for injuries.

Thanks Zygla.

Yeah I got the full results back and my TIBC, UIBC, Serum Iron, and Iron Saturation are all fine so that's weird that just my Ferritin is a bit low.

I'm also happy to say my IGF-1 is 202 which is a bit low but within normal for my age (37).

Back to my other issue, which is injuries (I have an Achilles that hasn't healed properly and a shoulder with two cartilage (labrum) repairs that doesn't seem to be healing properly, all within the past 2.5 years.

Any idea what would help with that? GH?

The quickest thing to fix those issues would be to make sure your on suppliments to promote tissue repair and prolotherapy. Additional help could be gained by GH, but its expensive and slow. Probably better off with a peptide like ipamorelin (with our without cjc-1293 - also marketted as cjc-1295 w/o dac) which cause your body to release a lot more natural GH along with Thymosin beta 4 (ie TB500).

Thanks for the tip. Is there any place you could direct readers and me to that gives some background on how these peptides work, risks, benefits, etc? I'm guessing that GH-stimulating peptides are to GH as HCG is to test?

Top Bottom