Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female steroids

nikki11119

I am a 22 year old female and have been working out for years. I reaaly want to slim up and get more cut up. I have been taking anavar for almost 7 weeks and have seen little results. I would like to wait a while and try a stronger more effective cycle to achieve my goals. 1- any cycles you would recommend other than anavar. 2- are injectibles more effective than oral dosages. 3- what is the effectivness of clenbuterol and human growth hormone. Please give me as much info as possible. Thanks...nikki

Primobolan is one of the preferred injectibles for the ladies - that's what my wife will be on soon, very soon. Mild with very few sides, do a search. Winstrol is a mixed bag - some women tolerate it with no sides, others don't.

Clen is cheap and works for some, not for others (doesn't do anything for me except give me a headache).

ECA's/NYC's/Yohimbe supplements can all be very effectively used to drop fat, but they won't build any muscle. That's what I do if I just want to lose some fat.

GH is not anabolic/very weakly anabolic and is an expensive way to lose fat, although it does work. I like GH for its age-defying properties personally. Plus GH + AAS works amazing.

Kynoselen - my wife is on it now (as am I, but I'm a walking chemistry experiment so who knows what's working! LOL!) and we'll see about its fat loss properties, to early to tell yet.

Hope this helps,

DrG

macka said:
winstrol, works good for cutting.

This is what I've heard as well, winstrol is good. Injectables are more effective than oral, though it isn't scientifically proven why.

Buffy Beffy said:

Injectables are more effective than oral, though it isn't scientifically proven why.

Because they avoid first pass liver metablism and thus have higher bioavailability than orals on a mg-for-mg basis.

DrG

nikki Im reguritating basically what I've read in old threads on this board in my reply. There is a giant wealth of info in those old threads.

By and large women appear to prefer oral drugs since they can immediately discontinue usage if really bad side effects occur. Women have complained a lot about winstrol due to unpredictable side effects. Anavar seems to be by far the most popular due to its effectiveness and lack of side effects. Sorry I dont know anything about dosing amounts so there's no point in me asking you how much you were taking, but have you verified already that you amount you were taking was enough to see a benefit?

I'm kind of a street racing fan and I noticed some similarities between using nitrous oxide (NOS) on a car to temporarily increase horsepower and using steriods. Bear with me here for a minute, Ok? NOS hugely increases the rate at which an engine can combust gasoline so the car's ability to accelerate is greatly increased, temporarily. However, the car of course still needs gas, but it can effectively utilize a whole lot more of it. This is kind of like what steriods do to your body in one sense. They greatly increase the "rate" (efficency actually) at which your body can use protein and energy from calories. But you still must eat protein and calories at a much higher rate than normal in order to fully exploit the benefit of your enhanced anabolism. So eat big protein and calories and train harder than normal to stimulate growth.

I'm sure some of the more informed ladies here will provide detailed info to help you out. Good luck :) :)

BrickGirl said:
Anavar is VERY effective, your problem lies somewhere else, unless you have a fake anabolic.

I would definitely agree with Brick Girl. I think someone asked already but I will again:D What kind are you taking and at what dosage?

Top Bottom