Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female steroid results

racjeno

Hey i just finished my first steroid cycle and wanted to give an update and ask some questions
I'm 5'2 and I weigh approximately 135 lb
I did anavar and winstrol 5mgs of each for 8 weeks
I gained about 4 lb and I also got very strong in the gym and I had incredible vascularity improvements
My question is do I need to run any post Cycle Therapy and also I didn't run any support supplement should I start running them now?

As a female and with the compounds you ran you don't have to worry about post cycle therapy, but you will probably feel a little down and your libido is going to tank as far as you will be concerned, but in reality it is your body going back to normal testosterone levels and estrogen balancing back out.

As far as on cycle support goes I would start looking into a liver support with milk thistle, zinc, and selenium. Your dose right now is pretty small, so your not really taxing your liver, but long term cycling could start to have an impact.

Now one thing post cycle that is really important for women and men is diet. A lot of people decide they can binge off cycle and that can strip away gains quick. The best time to binge in my opinion is on cycle as your body is ramped up and should more readily deal with some extra fat or carbs.

Hey i just finished my first steroid cycle and wanted to give an update and ask some questions
I'm 5'2 and I weigh approximately 135 lb
I did anavar and winstrol 5mgs of each for 8 weeks
I gained about 4 lb and I also got very strong in the gym and I had incredible vascularity improvements
My question is do I need to run any post Cycle Therapy and also I didn't run any support supplement should I start running them now?
you dont need pct as a female
but it wont hurt to keep using a test booster like hcgenerate or ostazol low dose 1-2 caps

As a female and with the compounds you ran you don't have to worry about post cycle therapy, but you will probably feel a little down and your libido is going to tank as far as you will be concerned, but in reality it is your body going back to normal testosterone levels and estrogen balancing back out.

As far as on cycle support goes I would start looking into a liver support with milk thistle, zinc, and selenium. Your dose right now is pretty small, so your not really taxing your liver, but long term cycling could start to have an impact.

Now one thing post cycle that is really important for women and men is diet. A lot of people decide they can binge off cycle and that can strip away gains quick. The best time to binge in my opinion is on cycle as your body is ramped up and should more readily deal with some extra fat or carbs.
nice advice. covered it well

Top Bottom