Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female SARM cycle

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
My girlfriend is petite (5”1, 120 lbs). She is 35 yro. Her goal is to tone up and to lean out. She tried Anavar a few months back, but had to quit 4 days into it bc she couldn’t take the sides. I’ve been telling her a lot about SARMS, but I’m still fairly new to that world myself. What kind of stack would you guys recommend for her? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

ive got you covered! for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Dylan gave you a great layout. The sarms triple stack is the stack I always see women do the very best with!

My girlfriend is petite (5”1, 120 lbs). She is 35 yro. Her goal is to tone up and to lean out. She tried Anavar a few months back, but had to quit 4 days into it bc she couldn’t take the sides. I’ve been telling her a lot about SARMS, but I’m still fairly new to that world myself. What kind of stack would you guys recommend for her? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Here is a good cycle for her, no cookie cutter I'll write it out

week 1-8
10mgs cardarine gw/ed
12.5mgs ostarine mk/ed
3 caps n2guard/ed
2 caps cardazol (preworkout)

Thats the best, easy on the sides and good results
get her higher protein and more cardio

10mgs stenabolic sr, 10mgs ostarine mk, 3 caps cardazol, 3 caps n2guard

10mgs cardarine gw
10mgs ostarine mk