Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Opinions...please dont move

Hannibal said:

Sassy I honestly dont know the answer. If I figure it out I will let you know so maybe it will help you. I mean I do not go out and purposely try to find a "fair maiden in need of rescuing". I am very attracted to strong women. But it seems here lately that the ones that return the affection turn out not to be as strong as I had initially thought. I end up being a crutch to them...until they can get back on thier feet.

Or maybe they are a crutch for you as well? You seem to keep running back to them, thats why I ask.

Here's a thought --- one of my girlfriends treats guys like shit all the time -- and they fucking come running to her. I think she's mostly just a cock tease - she comes from a Latin family, of course heavily Catholic, but she's a complete fucking tease - literally gets them into the bed and then starts yelling at them about how she isn't going to do any of this or that. Congrats boys, you've been fucked alright.

Anyway she tells me I need to be more of a bitch. I dont' like this idea because it ain't me -- but a thought - Hannibal - try not being so nice, or such a crutch. See what happens. Try it on a new chick who's friendship you don't have to worry about sacrificing. If she's not into, the worst is she calls you a bastard and leaves.

jennifer said:

Or maybe they are a crutch for you as well? You seem to keep running back to them, thats why I ask.

I understand what you are saying...but its not like I keep running back to the same one. This is some sort of strange pattern that things have followed here lately. I do not purposely seek out weak spirited women that are in need of saving. I do however allow myself to care too soon sometimes...and THEN when all the "issues" come out...its emotionally too late for me.

Sassy...as you said yourself...it just is not my nature to behave that way. Just have to find someone that likes me for who I am...rather than how I would be if I "acted" differently. Try not being so nice....uh dont see that happening. I have to laugh at though..."if you werent so nice maybe you would have a girlfriend"...not laughing at you Sassy cuz I know what you are saying. Like I said its not really about "getting some"...if thats all I wanted, humbly submitted, I dont think it would be too difficult. However, if I did "act" a different way and it worked...then what. I would be lying to both myself and her...neither of which are acceptable.

Something I have realize from this thread. Some of the choices I have made regarding dating have been made with "emotion without the benefit of intelect". I need to learn to keep my eyes open a little longer. And most importantly...BE PATIENT:)

Thanks all....

You know that "law" in the world of science? "Ockham's Razor"-- it says the simplest answer is usually correct one.

So the simplest possible answer: the women you go for. I mean, right?

You always put all these quotes in your posts. It is rare to see a Hannibal post without a romantic/historical quote. Sometimes that's all there is. And look at your signature!

You are Don Quixote. I think you got a little "knight complex", there. And you know what old "Don" (hehe) did, right?

He fell for this woman, Aldonza. Aldonza was ... back then you might say "harlot" or "strumpet"; today you might say "skank." (Sorry, she was.....) But he saw her as this divinely good woman. He even went so far as to RE-NAME HER! He made her "Dulcinea." He didn't really see her at all. Just stuck her in a fantasy.

In the book it worked out. (It WAS fantasy!) In life, no. Sorry. :)

buksoon said:
You are Don Quixote. I think you got a little "knight complex", there. And you know what old "Don" (hehe) did, right?

He fell for this woman, Aldonza. Aldonza was ... back then you might say "harlot" or "strumpet"; today you might say "skank." (Sorry, she was.....) But he saw her as this divinely good woman. He even went so far as to RE-NAME HER! He made her "Dulcinea." He didn't really see her at all. Just stuck her in a fantasy.

In the book it worked out. (It WAS fantasy!) In life, no. Sorry. :)

"Knight Complex"...hmmmmmm? Theres alot of smoke there, but theres some fire. I dont think it is something that I purposely do...but it does seem to happen quite a bit.

And yes I know all about Dulcinea....I've fallen for her a couple of times already:(

Hannibal said:

It's funny if I had been on the Titanic...I would have been the guy that drowned saving that "one last person"...probably someone I didnt even know.

I don't think guys w/o knight complexes even think of such things, let alone announce them in public forums! And look at what's written under your handle: "saving your queen...."?

It's not bad to be quixotic, and to be infatuated with Dulcinea. It's nice, but it's not gonna get YOU anywhere.

I feel like Oprah's friend Dr. Phil right now.....

Sassy69 said:
Hannibal - try not being so nice, or such a crutch. See what happens. Try it on a new chick who's friendship you don't have to worry about sacrificing. If she's not into, the worst is she calls you a bastard and leaves.

"The major obstacle to love...is a premature walling off of the personality that results in a falseness or inauthenticity that other people can feel. Love, after all, requires a person to be open and vulnerable, able to tolerate and enjoy the crossing of ego boundaries that occurs naturally under the spell of passion... When someone is so uncomfortable with his own sense of emptiness that he struggles to keep it at bay, there is no way he will be able to be open with another person. He will simply be too ashamed to reveal himself."

I think instead of pretending to be something that I am not. I should try to find someone that appreciates what I have to offer....now where the hell is she??! My luck she is saving the rain forests in some third world country right now:rolleyes:

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
Are we on a fishing trip H?:lmao:

Nope devil man...I'm not trollin to see if I can land a big one on the Womens board. Just tryin to figure the "opposing team" out...and more than likely trying to figure myself out along the way:confused:

Top Bottom