Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female needs some help !

Mindy K said:
Hey, im new to all of this. I dont want to be a body builder, just to get a great looking lean muscular body. I am model but want to cross the line and get the look i never could get before. I am 5'7" and weigh 140. I am not worried about weight. What should i use? i eat 4-6 times a day, i drink 4 protein shakes and take multi vitamins. i have the cranberry and milk thistle for my liver incase i do decide to use steroids. if anyone can give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it. email me [email protected] view me at www.myspace.com/mindyk307 thank you all!

Mindy K
here is some good advice...."go to the womens board" and stop making threads like this in aas before you get bad advice or scamed.

Mindy K said:
Hey, im new to all of this. I dont want to be a body builder, just to get a great looking lean muscular body. I am model but want to cross the line and get the look i never could get before. I am 5'7" and weigh 140. I am not worried about weight. What should i use? i eat 4-6 times a day, i drink 4 protein shakes and take multi vitamins. i have the cranberry and milk thistle for my liver incase i do decide to use steroids. if anyone can give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it. email me [email protected] view me at www.myspace.com/mindyk307 thank you all!

Mindy K

If you were to venture into this land I would not use anything other than var and primo, they are mild with moderate anabolic activities, and very low androgenic properties. My wife has run var in the past with no issues.

Mindy K said:
ok i havent been on here sorry. thanks for those posts that were helpful and some less helpful as far as trading for sex. just shows how grown up we are on here huh? well i want to get cut and lean. i do NOT want to bulk up. i think it was a farenheit commercial that had this girl who had an unbelievable body!! i want muscle definition but not body builder like. very lean and tone. if any of this makes sense i would appreciate the help lol. i have began taking winstrol once a day and i havent noticed a great difference just yet. its been a couple weeks and i have only dropped a couple pounds. im going to do 4 week cycles at first. i dunno im clueless. someone write me back lol

Mindy,
You listen to these guys, their not BSin you. I PM'ed a girl who can give you great info, look for, the_short_one. She isn't here all the time but stops buy when she can, she's the real deal.

Like N2 said, go to the womans board, lot's and lot's of smart girls over there. IMO don't buy any more AAS until you speak to some of these girls. OK?
Tx

txbondsman said:
Mindy,
You listen to these guys, their not BSin you. I PM'ed a girl who can give you great info, look for, the_short_one. She isn't here all the time but stops buy when she can, she's the real deal.

Like N2 said, go to the womans board, lot's and lot's of smart girls over there. IMO don't buy any more anabolic androgenic steroids until you speak to some of these girls. OK?
Tx
ya the short one,jenscats5,velvett,sbt2082,florencia ,badgergrl,msam76,Sassy69,Miss24k,*Bunny*,MsBeverlyHills,superqt4u2nv,I mean the list gos on and on over there on the womens forum.its not that we dont want women on the aas but I for one would like to see them going there first for aas advice and training advice.the women over there are a tight group of girls and they really look out for one another.

Top Bottom