Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female interested in primobolan plus t blockers

Can't get much more serious than AAS lol but I get what you're saying. I'm the resident female sarms chick so when you're ready for that, don't hesitate with questions.

And yes, I did 50...keep in mind I'm not only 5'10" but I'm just one of those that can handle higher dosages. I never recommend other women do doses I do. I didn't just start out with my dosages either, spent years building up to find my sweet spots for everything

Can't get much more serious than AAS lol but I get what you're saying. I'm the resident female sarms chick so when you're ready for that, don't hesitate with questions.

And yes, I did 50...keep in mind I'm not only 5'10" but I'm just one of those that can handle higher dosages. I never recommend other women do doses I do. I didn't just start out with my dosages either, spent years building up to find my sweet spots for everything

Lol ya AAS is the king of serious.
I meant when I cut I'm gonna get super strict with my diet (it's already where it should be but I've incorporated a cheat here and there on this cycle) and shred down to about 15%. I'd love to compete by next year.
I'll def be sending you a PM when I'm ready for shredding! I can't wait to see your before and afters from your cut now.

Thanks girl. And yes I'd love to help you.

I have a few pics posted here and there in the thread, but not my before pics...I'll def post pics in 30 days when I'm done with this portion of my prep....when these 30 days are up I'm starting a new phase to fully prepare for my show in July....so those pics will technically be my before pics. :)

Top Bottom