Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female interested in primobolan plus t blockers

Fitness_junkie

I am a young female interested in starting a cycle of primo but have done extensive research on effects on women, I have found it is one of the safest steroids for women due to the fact that it's got a low androgenic level. Although I am middle eastern ad have quiet a bit of strong genes and am more hairy than your average female. My concern is that even though its one f the "safest" I'm still worried I will get an increase of facial hair and body hair not too worried about acne though. I've done research on winestrol, and actually have some but haven't started them yet. But winis are a big stronger than primo and can do major harm to a women's fertility. I won't be on a cycle for too long I'm thinking about doing one cycle depending on what I decide to run and then determin how many months and dosage and everything. I'm not interested in doing anavar for personal reasons. Here are my stats. About 17% body fat, lean 5'1" petite and lean. I originally started out at 109 and with help from supplements and diet change such as whey jack3d and bcaa. I am now 114. I need to lose body fat and cut and chicle my body, I wanna visible muscle gain. So overall I was wondering if primo is the eat choice and if I do run a cycle of it, should I use test blockers to avoid increase in make features? I will also be throwing in a liver protectant maybe milk thistle to be on the safe side. Thanks guys! Btw...this will be my first cycle of steroids, I did take or shot of deca as a (guine pig) but that's irrelevant. My bf is also body building and is on a cylce of test and tren, he just finished d-Bol. And is putting in a new order soon. Thanks guys! -FJ

I would argue against primo as a female beginner drug

strongly in fact

Primo is actually not one of the safest AAS for women due to its ester. Its a very long ester and if you get sides they're going to get worse before they go away.
And I'm confused about the test blocker you mentioned... You WANT your test raised on a cycle to build more muscle (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
I know you said no anavar but it is probably the safest beginner steroid.
If you're dead set on an injectable maybe do some research on NPP.

No your right, but I don't want all the side effects that come along with it. I know normally you can't pick and chose what you want and don't want, but I figured maybe there's a way to slow the process or avoid it. The only reason in saying no to anavar is it's pricey which is understandable and ill spend the money if I'm sure ill like the results but also I don't like taking pills. So does anavar come in injectables?

honestly the sides on var for most women are very negligible and the dose is so small theres virtually no risk of dangerous liver problems but BP does need to be watched on it

for me and I will agree 100% everyone is different the only sides for me are more oily skin, which is a side I really hate with four helpings of nothing but win really

the best person to ask about primo round these parts is super qt but you'd probably have to pm her directly
she doesn't post too much these days

I'm on week 3 of NPP and LOVE it so far. No side affects except a little oily skin and SLIGHT bloat. Very slight.
With AAS, it's not a matter of IF you get side affects its when, and to what degree. There's always something. And if a side affect pops up that you can't live you'll be so thankful you chose a short ester
I'd go with a short ester no matter what you decide and start off very low on dosage.

I'm on week 3 of NPP and LOVE it so far. No side affects except a little oily skin and SLIGHT bloat. Very slight.
With AAS, it's not a matter of IF you get side affects its when, and to what degree. There's always something. And if a side affect pops up that you can't live you'll be so thankful you chose a short ester
I'd go with a short ester no matter what you decide and start off very low on dosage.

I totally agree... Good post!

I'd suggest var too as a first cycle and taking a t blocker would totally defeat the purpose of taking aas. You just have to start low to monitor sides.

Top Bottom