Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female abs forum request

bety gogi

abs are the main spot for woman to lose fat and get rid of stretch marks, since we are the ones that give birth lol, have you ever thought of creating a forum for that specific topic? or do you know a forum online i can find for female abs training info? thanks.

The key with ab training is that you want to train them with high repetitions. Heavy weight builds muscle which is the goal for most body parts but with abdominals, the goal is to tighten and tone the midsection rather then build the muscles. For abdominals, you want to train in the 10-30 rep range.

I post my daily workouts in this thread here: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/muskate-s-daily-workouts-log-1486295.html

You can use the ab workouts I have posted as a template for your own workouts. Men and women should train abs the same way.

Train your abs 2-3 days per week. Focus on developing a great mind muscle connection and really feeling the abdominals work.

Top Bottom