Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

fellow biker ate some shit (pics)

tiger88

New member
like us starboyz or not this sucks

crusing and crossing over to another lane and gt clipped



sadthang.jpg

Picture93.jpg

Picture98.jpg
Picture99.jpg

Picture101.jpg
Picture95.jpg

tbheadset.jpg
tbrear2.jpg



sometimes ewhn dressin up in full gear (I only ride in full head to toe) wonderin if it will be my last...
 
fogg88 said:
Enlighten me. What's that purple and brass apparatus between the bars and tank?

It helps stop the front end from wobbling. When you come down from a wheelie the front end can wobble and could cause u to dump the bike

It also helps under full acceleration, so you dont get tank slap
 
Gguy9 said:
It helps stop the front end from wobbling. When you come down from a wheelie the front end can wobble and could cause u to dump the bike

It also helps under full acceleration, so you dont get tank slap

I thought it looked kinda' like a sway bar or something, but I never knew they made those kind of suspension mods for bikes. me = out of touch.
 
fogg88 said:
I thought it looked kinda' like a sway bar or something, but I never knew they made those kind of suspension mods for bikes. me = out of touch.

it is similar to a hydrolics it just slows the rate at which you can turn the handle bars from side to side
 
Shame about the finger, sure hope the rest of him heals okay.
 
Gguy9 said:
it is similar to a hydrolics it just slows the rate at which you can turn the handle bars from side to side

actually it functions much like the strut in a car.

without the strut on your car, it would "boing" forever.

the forks on a bike take care of the vertical movement...

the damper prevents the "wobble" associated with high speed acceleration and deceleration in the handlebars...
 
foreigngirl said:
why did you post those pics, now I'm gonna be scared as hell to climb back on that bike

that is exactly why i think people should not look at crash pics.

You have to be 100% focused and into riding.

If you have the reservation that comes with that in the back of your mind... All it takes is one "What if" on a blind tight curve, then bam... Into the other lane of the road and another car.

Dead.
 
patsfan1379 said:
that is exactly why i think people should not look at crash pics.

You have to be 100% focused and into riding.

If you have the reservation that comes with that in the back of your mind... All it takes is one "What if" on a blind tight curve, then bam... Into the other lane of the road and another car.

Dead.


You got that right. Few weeks ago my husband scared the shit out of me. He was riding the bike and I was behind him in my car. We were driving on the highway, when all on the sudden, a stuped girl on a cell started going left right into him, she could've push him to hit the little wall. I allmost died just watching it...but I'll still get on the bike no matter what
 
Man, that looked like a bad one. I hate looking at wreck pictures. I mean we all know what can happen I would just rather not think about it. I mean some of you out there have sex with strangers do you look diseased penises and vaginas messed up from a nasty std?
 
curling said:
Man, that looked like a bad one. I hate looking at wreck pictures. I mean we all know what can happen I would just rather not think about it. I mean some of you out there have sex with strangers do you look diseased penises and vaginas messed up from a nasty std?[/QUOTE]

lmao
 
they should be a law requiring all bike shops to have a wall of photos like this for these young clueless kids that come in feeling invincible.
 
crash pics show the reality of it ... WAIT Til u witness one in person and then lookn at your bro on the ground all shity and waiting for the ambulunce to come ... shit takes forever. and u just like WTF

plus he wanst fucking around...got clipped and went down.. was doing the speed limit also

quite experianced at riding ...


take the risk for thefun i guess

after seeing a few wrecks ( i ride in group) considering just riding on track days but the street is where its at esp stunting.
 
fogg88 said:
I thought it looked kinda' like a sway bar or something, but I never knew they made those kind of suspension mods for bikes. me = out of touch.
Steering Stabelizer...does exactly what was described by the above guys. they work and are a must. mine is electronic and is the newest development from HONDA..its a dream...adjusts automatically at all speeds.
 
Tiger, do you belong to the Starboyz? Just curious. I used to hear a lot about them over at cbrworld.net.
 
gab9681 said:
Tiger, do you belong to the Starboyz? Just curious. I used to hear a lot about them over at cbrworld.net.


ya quite a few of em ride with me (most are total pieces of shit)

I bet you have heard almost all negatives bout starboyz lol (most are true :( )


also I ride with alot of guys who also are mechanics from MMI Motorcycle mehcanic institiute. -----these dudes live and die sport bikes
 
tiger88 said:
ya quite a few of em ride with me (most are total pieces of shit)

I bet you have heard almost all negatives bout starboyz lol (most are true :( )


also I ride with alot of guys who also are mechanics from MMI Motorcycle mehcanic institiute. -----these dudes live and die sport bikes

Yeah, most of what I heard is that they pull some pretty squidly moves. Lots of stunting in the streets and in traffic and shit.
 
gab9681 said:
Yeah, most of what I heard is that they pull some pretty squidly moves. Lots of stunting in the streets and in traffic and shit.

Ut oh you don't think that is cool? I mean the way I look at it is when I wheelie in traffic I am entertaining the monkeys in the cages.
 
curling said:
Ut oh you don't think that is cool? I mean the way I look at it is when I wheelie in traffic I am entertaining the monkeys in the cages.

Yeah, until you dump the wheelie and cause an accident. But to each his own I suppose. I am not going to say that I have never done any stunting on the street because that would be a lie, but a lot of these stunt groups are causing problems on the streets. Take it to the lots. In your case, chances are that if you did dump it, you would only hurt yourself, but these guys are riding in groups of 10+ and all pulling wheelies together at the same time and pulling endos in traffic and shit. Plus, you're old (heh heh heh), so you can get away with it better than us "punk" kids.
 
gab9681 said:
Yeah, until you dump the wheelie and cause an accident. But to each his own I suppose. I am not going to say that I have never done any stunting on the street because that would be a lie, but a lot of these stunt groups are causing problems on the streets. Take it to the lots. In your case, chances are that if you did dump it, you would only hurt yourself, but these guys are riding in groups of 10+ and all pulling wheelies together at the same time and pulling endos in traffic and shit. Plus, you're old (heh heh heh), so you can get away with it better than us "punk" kids.

AAhhh tha last sentence was cold. Besides they don't know how old I am because of the helmet and if I take it off I got the highlights and all. :D . I don't know why I do it I guess I am just a born showoff. Also I can't do the lots not very good at the slow stuff I am better at high speed wheelies. My fastest wheelie to date is 117mph on a sitdown the fastest on a standing about 99mph could have gones faster but I couldn't shift since my left is on the passenger peg. :Drush.
 
Top Bottom