Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling lightheaded and tired after 1st Test prop injection

I think the lightheaded feeling is coming from your nerves imo.

You maybe right.

After my 3rd I'm feeling ok except for my right glute which is still swollen and painful. I suspect I hit the Superior Gluteal artery.

Today I tried the ventrogluteal site for the first time.

I injected in my right quad on Saturday and then in my left quad today, non dilluted and it had been fine. I think I can actually feel it already.

If you have some good prop you should feel it at the end of your first week going into your second week as far as muscle pump and tightness is concerned. Strenght will go up quick and you will start to see results within 3 weeks. How much are you shooting and how often.

You maybe right.

After my 3rd I'm feeling ok except for my right glute which is still swollen and painful. I suspect I hit the Superior Gluteal artery.

Uhhh I doubt it unless blood spurted out all over the floor. That is wierd the first time it happens... Unless you have low blood pressure. LOL

You maybe right.

Swollen and painful....is there any redness in the area of the shot?? If so you need to watch that bro cause it can be the first signs of an infection.

Swollen and painful....is there any redness in the area of the shot?? If so you need to watch that bro cause it can be the first signs of an infection.

I hope not! There's no heat or redness in the area, but it's still swollen 3 1/2 days after the injection.

A friend of mine gave me half a dozen bottles of test. proprionate last week, so I decided to switch over from Sustanon 250 to the proprionate for a month. After my first injection (150 ml = 150 mg test testosterone propionate. + 100 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ) yesterday I felt a little lightheaded and tired...almost dizzy...and had a dismal workout (no energy). This is quite unusual for me as I usually have pretty good workouts. My lethargic feeling has continued today.

Has anyone else experienced this after injecting test proprionate? I have been getting over a minor cold the last week, so it may be to soon to blame the proprionate. I'm just interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience.

not really a typical side ive heard from TEST PROP.
maybe you should cut back the dose?

A friend of mine gave me half a dozen bottles of test. proprionate last week, so I decided to switch over from Sustanon 250 to the proprionate for a month. After my first injection (150 ml = 150 mg test testosterone propionate. + 100 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ) yesterday I felt a little lightheaded and tired...almost dizzy...and had a dismal workout (no energy). This is quite unusual for me as I usually have pretty good workouts. My lethargic feeling has continued today.

Has anyone else experienced this after injecting test proprionate? I have been getting over a minor cold the last week, so it may be to soon to blame the proprionate. I'm just interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience.

If you doing 150mg/ml of prop is going to hurt if I read it right. Second, prop hurts a bit but not that much as you describe. I do prop right now and it's smooth as silk no pain, and never been light headed either.

If you doing 150mg/ml of prop is going to hurt if I read it right. Second, prop hurts a bit but not that much as you describe. I do prop right now and it's smooth as silk no pain, and never been light headed either.

My last injection into the ventrogluteal site yielded a slight stiffness in the area, but nothing I can't live with. The lightheadedness was a one-off after my first injection. I'm ok now.

Top Bottom