Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling lightheaded and tired after 1st Test prop injection

FunFun

Banned
A friend of mine gave me half a dozen bottles of test. proprionate last week, so I decided to switch over from Sustanon 250 to the proprionate for a month. After my first injection (150 ml = 150 mg test testosterone propionate. + 100 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ) yesterday I felt a little lightheaded and tired...almost dizzy...and had a dismal workout (no energy). This is quite unusual for me as I usually have pretty good workouts. My lethargic feeling has continued today.

Has anyone else experienced this after injecting test proprionate? I have been getting over a minor cold the last week, so it may be to soon to blame the proprionate. I'm just interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I switch to prop after an off period from Sustanon. I felt like a walking zombie for 2 weeks but after the initial slow start, it really kicked hard for me. Good luck!

I switch to prop after an off period from Sustanon. I felt like a walking zombie for 2 weeks but after the initial slow start, it really kicked hard for me. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not actually feeling too bad now after my 2nd injection, but the injection sites are killing me. I'm only using the glutes right now as I'm afraid to hit the quads or delts. Any anvice here would be greatly appreciated.

Mix it with 1/2 prop and 1/2 grapeseed oil in the syringe, that will dilute it and you wont have any pain!

Honestly, what a thread up in here!

If someone is going to tell a newbie to mix grapeseed oil with the prop or anything else for that reason, it is best to explain exactly how, where to get it etc because you never know what will happen and we all know what the inexperienced are capable of.

I just started Prop a couple of days ago, and other than some mild soreness, I feel GREAT

I have never dilluted anything before, but obviously you would want the grapeseed oil to be sterile.

I have some t400 right now that is kicking my ass, and I am thinking of dilluting it with something. I assume you would just draw half and half into the syringe and go to town....

I just started Prop a couple of days ago, and other than some mild soreness, I feel GREAT

I have never dilluted anything before, but obviously you would want the grapeseed oil to be sterile.

I have some t400 right now that is kicking my ass, and I am thinking of dilluting it with something. I assume you would just draw half and half into the syringe and go to town....

Where did you inject your first prop?

My 1st prop injection was mixed with a ml of deca, my 2nd was straight up and the site is hurting much more, so there must be something to this dilution thing.

Any ideas of something sterile which can be purchased in a pharmacy which could be mixed with the prop?

A friend who has had a lot of experience with steroids related a story where he obtained a batch of Sustanon 250 from a pharmacy in Australia which was so painful to inject he had to give it away whereas he'd never had any problems with this product previously. He gave this prop to me because he couldn't handle it himself. Perhaps it's a particularly nasty batch.

I injected in my right quad on Saturday and then in my left quad today, non dilluted and it had been fine. I think I can actually feel it already.

A friend of mine gave me half a dozen bottles of test. proprionate last week, so I decided to switch over from Sustanon 250 to the proprionate for a month. After my first injection (150 ml = 150 mg test testosterone propionate. + 100 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ) yesterday I felt a little lightheaded and tired...almost dizzy...and had a dismal workout (no energy). This is quite unusual for me as I usually have pretty good workouts. My lethargic feeling has continued today.

Has anyone else experienced this after injecting test proprionate? I have been getting over a minor cold the last week, so it may be to soon to blame the proprionate. I'm just interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I doubt that you are experiencing light headedness from your prop shot. Its just too soon IMHO

Top Bottom