Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fedor calls out Lesnar

Brock might have the so called puncher's chance though.

I agree, and I would have laughed at that notion a year ago. But after seeing his improvements with his hands I think if he clips one of Fedor, Fedor will probably go down. We'll see against Mir though. If Brock looks less than dominating against mir, he's not ready for Fedor. He really didn't look all that great against Randy until he meat slapped the back of Randy's ear.....which will put alot of people down. I'd like to see a rematch between those two if Brock loses to Mir. People who are on Brock's bandwagon as it pertains to a fight with Fedor have to understand that Fedor's jiu jitsu is unmatched. Lot's of guys have shot on Fedor and bulled him to the ground........it just simply doesn't faze him, you're not going to ground and pound the guy. If Brock manages to connect and knock Fedor down, he'd better not get on top of him with those hammer fists he likes. If that happens and Fedor isn't completely out, he should immediatley grab a leg and snap it. Getting in Fedor's guard is an awesome way to end the evening on a bad note for yourself.

I agree, and I would have laughed at that notion a year ago. But after seeing his improvements with his hands I think if he clips one of Fedor, Fedor will probably go down. We'll see against Mir though. If Brock looks less than dominating against mir, he's not ready for Fedor. He really didn't look all that great against Randy until he meat slapped the back of Randy's ear.....which will put alot of people down. I'd like to see a rematch between those two if Brock loses to Mir. People who are on Brock's bandwagon as it pertains to a fight with Fedor have to understand that Fedor's jiu jitsu is unmatched. Lot's of guys have shot on Fedor and bulled him to the ground........it just simply doesn't faze him, you're not going to ground and pound the guy. If Brock manages to connect and knock Fedor down, he'd better not get on top of him with those hammer fists he likes. If that happens and Fedor isn't completely out, he should immediatley grab a leg and snap it. Getting in Fedor's guard is an awesome way to end the evening on a bad note for yourself.

Agreed, Fedor got it just like that, that one time when Kevin Randleman took him down and Fedor felt on his head, I mean who the hell doesn't get knocked out falling like that? Fedor didn't, not even got rocked, kept his coolness and won it just like that! His jiu-jitsu mixed with his awesome strength and grip are just out of this world, his physique doesn't look awesome but it's the most functional out there.

I would love to to see a rematch between The Natural and Lesnar too, Randy is my all time favourite and still has it, but I'm not sure he wants to even feel another of Lesnar's punches, the guy is fucking heavy, I'm mean Lesnar is very imposing and I give credit to him because he's working hard and improving with every fight, still no match to Fedor IMHO.

This thread is funny since Fedor pulled a dick tuck and didnt make the fight happen when Dana White and the UFC offered it to him. He had the chance to fight Lesner if he really wanted it, but he showd his true colors instead.

fedor didnt sign the contract because he is smart. He knows that as partial owner of m1 he will make more money fighting at his own show getting paid to fight and getting paid for the croud that he draws in. Sure ufc will pay him more for the fight itself but he has more money coming from m1 as partial owner/star fighter. He also didnt sign because fedor competes in sambo. He's a sambo champ and keeps a lot of his skills sharp by partisipating in the sport which he also uses to do fundraisers in russia. The ufc does not allow fighters to partake in any physical contact sports outside of the ufc. Randy did a good job at wrestling lesnar, but couldnt hang with nog. Fedor smashed nog at his prime and could ragdoll him to the floor and mop it with him once he was there. Randy held good standing with lesnar for a while as well and got some good shots on him. Fedor has a lot more dangerous hands than randy. I'm not say lesnar couldnt beat fedor, but fedor could beat lesnar for sure. The guy is the fucking man!

Brock impresses me because he is so fast for 265-275, however, he is too one dimensional. He would get out classed by Fedor.

fedor didnt sign the contract because he is smart. He knows that as partial owner of m1 he will make more money fighting at his own show getting paid to fight and getting paid for the croud that he draws in. Sure ufc will pay him more for the fight itself but he has more money coming from m1 as partial owner/star fighter. He also didnt sign because fedor competes in sambo. He's a sambo champ and keeps a lot of his skills sharp by partisipating in the sport which he also uses to do fundraisers in russia. The ufc does not allow fighters to partake in any physical contact sports outside of the ufc. Randy did a good job at wrestling lesnar, but couldnt hang with nog. Fedor smashed nog at his prime and could ragdoll him to the floor and mop it with him once he was there. Randy held good standing with lesnar for a while as well and got some good shots on him. Fedor has a lot more dangerous hands than randy. I'm not say lesnar couldnt beat fedor, but fedor could beat lesnar for sure. The guy is the fucking man!

Fedor didnt sign with the ufc because the ufc and dana white would not agree to fedors rediculous terms. Fedor wanted half ownership of the ufc and for the ufc to also promote his m1 shows. That is completley nuts! That is like some generic cola company telling cokacola we will have a taste test with you but we want half of the cokacola company first. lol

I have been a fan of fedors for years but i lost respect for him because he could have fought brock if he really wanted to. He obviously didnt want to fight brock.

I really want to see how fedor vs rogers plays out on the 7th. Fedor has not fought in like 11 months,and is getting older.He also didnot look good imo against arvloski in his last fight.Arvloski was taking it to him and hurting fedor until fedor landed that one punch. On paper fedor should destroy rogers and i think he will but part of me wants to see if he is still the same old fedor.

I was glad Fedor won but Rogers showd that Fedor has holes in his game and is not invincible.

According to most reports the UFC offered;

5 mil per fight after ppv cut, making Fedor the highest paid MMA star ever, twice as much as Lesnar earned for UFC100. Despite Fedor being largely unknown in the US and Europe.

The right to compete in Sambo and ADCC

A UFC in Russia

Immediate title shot

M1 can have all the free advertising them want

But it was rejected. Apparently M1 wanted to take half of the profits from the shows by co promoting, even though the UFC would be doing the lions share of the work, hold the most risk, have the biggest investment and have the more reconizable brand name. They also wanted a none exclussive contract.

I doubt hes ducking Brock altho I do suspect after a) What Brock did to Mirs half guard and b) how Rodgers pushed Fedor around the cage, that Brock woudl win 8/10. I think hes more about the $$$ than most internet fans will admit, which is okay, hes an athlete and hes putting his health on the line, but lets not cannonize him as something else when he isnt.

I was glad Fedor won but Rogers showd that Fedor has holes in his game and is not invincible.

Noone is invincible, we are all just human in the end.
That being said, Fedor would still outclass Lesnar. It is not just about throwing punches, Fedor has a totally different mindset.

Top Bottom