Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Ratio when Bulking

=w=

What is everyones favorite ratio to use while bulking? I am currently using about a 40:35:25 Pro:Carb:Fat but am always interested in others experiences so I can test it out and try to optimize my diet. Thanks

I use almost the same ratio myself: 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat. I've used this the past several times I've bulked and it's worked quite well for me.

OKOK i confes!! I dont watch my ratio when i bulk :D

Its just to keep me sane, i just aim to get in more then enough proteine and good complex carbs. i have a hard enough time watching my diet when i cut, if i have to really tediously watch it when i bulk i would go mad.

And dont gimme that "if you watched your intake when you bulked cutting would be easier", i LAZY OK?? got a problem? take it up with my dobberman :O

what ratio? it's not math class bro... when you bulk.. just BULK! eat everything in sight.. just keep in mind to keep protein intake high.. that's all... everything else will take care of itself...

john

Thanks foreverblast but I like to keep things consistant and I find I get the best results when I follow a plan - If you like the see-food diet have the metabolizm and it works for you glad to hear it but if not have fun dieting down a lot more then is really necessary when keeping track of things.

Good answer. Foreverblasts "bulking diet" would work only for skinny guys with lightning metabolisms, if at all. For the rest of us, it's the quick road to obesity.

I am using the 40/30/30 c/p/f. At 4300 calories a day i still get around 310 grams of protein a day and I weight 182 right now. I have gained 12 pounds so far and very little fat. If you eat some good fats it is also a lot easier to make your calories each day. Like 3 oz of mixed nuts versus eating 3 cups of pasta, or 18 oz of chicken. Much easier.

Top Bottom